Travis

Re: Last film you saw
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Tue 20 Jul, 2010 10:52 AM Quote
INCEPTION.

Loved it, keeps you questioning things till the very last second.
Its one to concentrate on though. So dont go see it if you just want a bit of escapism.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 20 Jul, 2010 2:44 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
Kristy now that you have seen the movie where do you stand now on the gay Ken issue?

ken is so so so gay. Just let the man be out and proud!

Ken is gay ? Isn't there a barbie and Ken wedding ? I thought I saw on the news too that mattel decided to get rid of ken ?

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Thu 22 Jul, 2010 2:36 AM Quote
Shutter Island. I liked it, Leo was very convincing and the ending kinda made you like wth?!! Overall very good.

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Fri 23 Jul, 2010 1:05 AM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
INCEPTION.

Its one to concentrate on though. So dont go see it if you just want a bit of escapism.

Movie of the year! It's like The Matrix and The Bourne trilogies all mixed up. Chris Nolan is brilliant.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sat 24 Jul, 2010 6:40 AM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
INCEPTION.

Wow, I just got back from seeing this movie. Mind-blowing. I loved it, but I'll definitely need to see it again. I'm sure I missed a lot.

I also have an even bigger crush on Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Man, can that guy wear a suit! :D

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 01 Sep, 2010 8:34 AM Quote
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm5/arletta_3101/my%20interests/pride-and-prejudice-DVDcover-2005.jpg
Loved it! I went and bought the dvd today!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 01 Sep, 2010 2:04 PM Quote
http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2009/02/05/17-again-poster.jpg

One night I was adding things to my Netflix queue and added this movie as a joke. But then oops I forgot to delete it and it arrived at my house a few days ago. I remembered a few people telling me it was actually good and I didn't have anything else to do so I figured why not. It was actually cute. Much better than I thought it would be.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 01 Sep, 2010 2:25 PM Quote
Is it sort of a male version of Freaky Friday?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 01 Sep, 2010 5:18 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Is it sort of a male version of Freaky Friday?

No, there is no switching. Matthew Perry is just suddenly turned into his teenage self again.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 03 Sep, 2010 2:03 PM Quote
I saw "Angels with Dirty Faces" starring James Cagney. The slapping was a little "Three Stooges" to me, but the overall movie was good. Interesting. Plenty of gangster action. Cool dialogue. Moral dilemma.

Then I saw "The Last Man on Earth" starring Vincent Price. It was a psychological thriller. Not very good, unless you just like Vincenet Price. Plot: A virus spreads throughout the world killing everyone. But then they all come back as zombies. Vincent Price was bitten by a bat in his youth and somehow has immunity to the virus. He spends his days keeping the generators going at home and the grocery store and killing zombies (which they call vampires in the movie, but they were really more like zombies). It does not have a happy ending. Sorry if I spoiled it for you.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 03 Sep, 2010 2:20 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I saw "Angels with Dirty Faces" starring James Cagney. The slapping was a little "Three Stooges" to me, but the overall movie was good. Interesting. Plenty of gangster action. Cool dialogue. Moral dilemma.

Then I saw "The Last Man on Earth" starring Vincent Price. It was a psychological thriller. Not very good, unless you just like Vincenet Price. Plot: A virus spreads throughout the world killing everyone. But then they all come back as zombies. Vincent Price was bitten by a bat in his youth and somehow has immunity to the virus. He spends his days keeping the generators going at home and the grocery store and killing zombies (which they call vampires in the movie, but they were really more like zombies). It does not have a happy ending. Sorry if I spoiled it for you.

the vincent price one was remade in the the omega man then will smith remade it as i am legend .

I saw this one

http://innthebasement.com/wp-content/uploads/The-American-Poster-389x600.jpg

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 10 Sep, 2010 2:48 PM Quote
Last night I watched an old black and white movie from the 1930's and there was a guy in it who looked a lot like Dubz, only older. Think so?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BJ4HxBGz2IM/SVbGSV0vowI/AAAAAAAAApg/JPiRHhMDUFY/s400/The+Lady+Vanishes+8

P.S. There is a perfectly logical explanation why these two men are in bed together. They are sports fans trying to get home to see a cricket match and their train was delayed and they had to share a hotel room, the only room available was the tiny maid's quarters.

dee
dee Posted Sat 11 Sep, 2010 11:16 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Last night I watched an old black and white movie from the 1930's and there was a guy in it who looked a lot like Dubz, only older. Think so?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BJ4HxBGz2IM/SVbGSV0vowI/AAAAAAAAApg/JPiRHhMDUFY/s400/The+Lady+Vanishes+8

P.S. There is a perfectly logical explanation why these two men are in bed together. They are sports fans trying to get home to see a cricket match and their train was delayed and they had to share a hotel room, the only room available was the tiny maid's quarters.

hell's bells you are not wrong!
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs462.ash1/25381_393261006016_666536016_4273236_2366517_n.jpg

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 14 Sep, 2010 3:58 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:

Wow, I just got back from seeing this movie. Mind-blowing. I loved it, but I'll definitely need to see it again. I'm sure I missed a lot.

I also have an even bigger crush on Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Man, can that guy wear a suit! :D

It is great indeed. I developed a crush on Tom Hardy after seeing the movie. The power of sarcasm and a British accent ;D Gets me every time.

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 26 Sep, 2010 9:44 PM Quote
I've seen a few:
A Life Less Ordinary--better than I thought
Up--very nice
The Butterfly Effect--someone recommended it. crap.
Julie & Julia--fun if you like to cook

Pages Previous 1...46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:03 PM