Travis

Re: Fran - Songbook, back on TV
mayfly
mayfly Posted Sun 26 Oct, 2008 12:44 PM Quote
Anyone has a problem with playing video files, please install K-Lite Codec pack from here: http://www.free-codecs.com/K_lite_codec_pack_download.htm

Or you can play all sort of videos with KMplayer without installing codecs.
Download KMplayer here: http://www.kmplayer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8351

Nell
Nell Posted Sun 26 Oct, 2008 1:38 PM Quote

I don't know how I actually found out. this vid with the travis interview from hamburg contented a video and a link to a page in one file - that's why he had troubles...i guess...converted it into flv and back into avi..

but thx for the tip!

kevvvy
kevvvy Posted Sun 26 Oct, 2008 5:20 PM Quote
Haven't seen that show before. Thanks for posting! A great insight into Fran's songwriting

paulo
paulo Posted Sun 26 Oct, 2008 5:29 PM Quote
I got it sorted.Windows media player plays them with the Xvid codec installed.

thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 7:25 PM Quote
Just downloaded it Ben so thanks again for posting up the link, it's fantastic! Is it me tho or has the presenter got uneven sideburns? haha

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 7:34 PM Quote
thanks Ben!
Ill have to download that.
boardies are so kind.
mostly.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 27 Oct, 2008 11:52 PM Quote
I don't think I deserve the thank you's. lol

Your site isn't it Mayfly? Thank you. :)

Tonie
Tonie Posted Tue 28 Oct, 2008 8:35 PM Quote
momentslast wrote:
Tonie wrote:
It's a must to be seen, if you can, I agree. But I came away with mixed feelings after watching it last time. See what the boardies who see it for the first time have to say after this broadcast.

And thanks for bringing it to attention. Shouldn't you be changing a nappy or something? ;)

I only caught the last 10 minutes of this programme, and I can't wait to see the whole show, but now I'm a bit wary now that you said you had mixed feelings afterwards.

Lol at the nappy remark, I now live and breath dirty nappys, and sleepless nights. Ahh life is so good right now!

I just felt that Fran came across a bit apologetic in parts. The music was lovely, and there was (pardon the pun) a good feeling to the conversation, but a bit lacking in "zing" from time to time. Fran looked a bit unwell to me. Maybe that was the case, hence the slightly weary moments.... (and Fran, if you were feeling fine that day, please forgive me!!!)

Ahhh, those were the days, nappy changing. My girlies are both at high school now, so that's a thing of the past for me. (can't say I miss it, but I'm delighted that breathing dirty nappies is making you so happy!) I'm busy cleaning cat litter (we just got a new kitten after the demise of Travis the ginger tom). There's clearly some kind of parallel!!!

thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Wed 29 Oct, 2008 11:59 AM Quote
Tonie wrote:
momentslast wrote:
Tonie wrote:
It's a must to be seen, if you can, I agree. But I came away with mixed feelings after watching it last time. See what the boardies who see it for the first time have to say after this broadcast.

And thanks for bringing it to attention. Shouldn't you be changing a nappy or something? ;)

I only caught the last 10 minutes of this programme, and I can't wait to see the whole show, but now I'm a bit wary now that you said you had mixed feelings afterwards.

Lol at the nappy remark, I now live and breath dirty nappys, and sleepless nights. Ahh life is so good right now!

I just felt that Fran came across a bit apologetic in parts. The music was lovely, and there was (pardon the pun) a good feeling to the conversation, but a bit lacking in "zing" from time to time. Fran looked a bit unwell to me. Maybe that was the case, hence the slightly weary moments.... (and Fran, if you were feeling fine that day, please forgive me!!!)

Ahhh, those were the days, nappy changing. My girlies are both at high school now, so that's a thing of the past for me. (can't say I miss it, but I'm delighted that breathing dirty nappies is making you so happy!) I'm busy cleaning cat litter (we just got a new kitten after the demise of Travis the ginger tom). There's clearly some kind of parallel!!!

I thought it was a great show and that Fran came across as he always does, a geniune nice, talented guy. He looked fine to me I really enjoyed it

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 12:25 PM