Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 9:26 PM Quote
the guy with the banana shirt? So is Alex your middle name? Or just some random name that they call you for no good reason other than the fact that Swedish people are apperently crazy!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 9:29 PM Quote
Haha yeah the guy with the banana shirt is definitely my father :) And Alex(ander) is my middle name, which they choose for me because they thought it was a nice name, I guess :P

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 9:30 PM Quote
And I don't wanna be called Bjösse, don't get any ideas mili!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 9:39 PM Quote
Why didnt they just call you Alexander Bjorn then if they intended on calling you Alex all along. these are the kinds of questions that i need answers to, people!

mili
mili Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 9:39 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
And I don't wanna be called Bjösse, don't get any ideas mili!

ok, ok, I won't say that again ;^)

mili
mili Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 9:39 PM Quote
Damn double post.

Well, I'll just take this opportunity and say
Hejsan, Alex!

mili
mili Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 9:50 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Why didnt they just call you Alexander Bjorn then if they intended on calling you Alex all along. these are the kinds of questions that i need answers to, people!

I know some other people who've always been called by their middle name. The reason is usually that the oder of names sounds better. I think Alex's name sounds better in the order he has his names now, it's quite common to have the longer name as the middle name (mine is).

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 9:55 PM Quote
mili wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I know some other people who've always been called by their middle name. The reason is usually that the oder of names sounds better. I think Alex's name sounds better in the order he has his names now, it's quite common to have the longer name as the middle name (mine is).

Yeah no more explanation needed ;)

Terve and kiitos Mili!

mili
mili Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 10:10 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
mili wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Yeah no more explanation needed ;)

Terve and kiitos Mili!

Hey, you know some Finnish! Cool :^)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 10:16 PM Quote
Mostly swearwords, but that's another story :P

mili
mili Posted Thu 11 Dec, 2008 6:40 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Mostly swearwords, but that's another story :P

Finnish swearwords are the best :^/

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Thu 11 Dec, 2008 7:47 AM Quote
Alone on home. Didn't go to school because I have a cold and I feel sick. I smell like Vic's vapor Rub! It's freezing in Barcelona. I wish I have a guitar hero!

mili
mili Posted Thu 11 Dec, 2008 7:48 AM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:
Alone on home. Didn't go to school because I have a cold and I feel sick. I smell like Vic's vapor Rub! It's freezing in Barcelona. I wish I have a guitar hero!

Get well soon!

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Thu 11 Dec, 2008 7:49 AM Quote
mili wrote:
Chiito-chan wrote:

Get well soon!

thanks! I want to go to school!

Nell
Nell Posted Thu 11 Dec, 2008 3:30 PM Quote

only one week to go! 1 week of another boring lecture about modern poetry or etymology or philosophy....one week and then I can finally say: "Asta la vista - Baby"...or "Uni" ;)

God...I missed my "beauty"-sleep in the mornings....;) The sleep at university is never as good as the one at home...;)

But...got my exams in January..so...beside skiing, snowboarding or anything else you can do with so much snow...I have to study...again...life is irnonic....or sarcastic...probably both...

Pages Previous 1...34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:33 PM