Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 2:15 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Oh, my gosh, you're using a Brillo Pad to wash your hands??!! Stop it!!

is it bad to do ? I use one when i try to get the ink off

It's very bad. Go get some Lava soap. Anyway, isn't it cool to be inky?

lilly
lilly Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 2:21 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
We'll miss you Lilly! http://www.smileyhut.com/sad/depressed.gif

aaaw what a cute (&Travis-y) smiley!
*hops on the sleigh to dissertation-wonderland (I hope that's the destination, don't want to go to "dissertation-madness-land"!!)*

mili
mili Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 2:25 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
We'll miss you Lilly! http://www.smileyhut.com/sad/depressed.gif

aaaw what a cute (&Travis-y) smiley!
*hops on the sleigh to dissertation-wonderland (I hope that's the destination, don't want to go to "dissertation-madness-land"!!)*

Good luck and bon voyage, Lilly! Be back soon :^)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 2:34 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Oh, my gosh, you're using a Brillo Pad to wash your hands??!! Stop it!!

is it bad to do ? I use one when i try to get the ink off

It's very bad. Go get some Lava soap. Anyway, isn't it cool to be inky?

The teller at the bank gives me weird looks . It never comes off the nails it has to fade away

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 3:04 PM Quote
whats the problem with using steel wool? Not that I do it, but it seems to be very effective for getting paint and stain and stuff off your hands. It's boy thing. I remember my dad using paint thinner and steel wool to wash his hands when i was a kid.

Darran
Darran Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 3:08 PM Quote
Yeah, it's great to chew on too.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 3:09 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
whats the problem with using steel wool? Not that I do it, but it seems to be very effective for getting paint and stain and stuff off your hands. It's boy thing. I remember my dad using paint thinner and steel wool to wash his hands when i was a kid.

was that at the last outpost near the North pole , AKA the wilderness ?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 3:10 PM Quote
I've used it for scrubbing cast iron pans, but only with rubber gloves on. The ends of those little wires are poky! Ow!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 3:20 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:

well it was at my cottage! Which is kinda northish. Certainly more north than i am. They didnt let me paint often because i would get it in my hair :( I like splattering paint.
When they did let me they would have to throw paint thinner on me afterwards. Highly flamable. I feel loved.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 3:22 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:

well it was at my cottage! Which is kinda northish. Certainly more north than i am. They didnt let me paint often because i would get it in my hair :( I like splattering paint.
When they did let me they would have to throw paint thinner on me afterwards. Highly flamable. I feel loved.

we spilled a 150 dollar can of green the other day , good tymes .

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 3:24 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Yeah, it's great to chew on too.

Mr. McCool in his miniskirt would totally chew on steel wool.

Boo, looks like the House of Commons will be shut down until after Christmas, meaning this attempt to oust stupid PM is on hold for a while. All I want for Christmas is Harper out of office.
And a puppy.

Kristy's Hippie Van Party is on hold

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 5:33 PM Quote

I'm just about to jump in a shower, get changed and head over to Dee's Birthday Party !!!!

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 5:38 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I'm just about to jump in a shower, get changed and head over to Dee's Birthday Party !!!!

Dubz

Happy Birthday to Dee! And kind of you to shower.

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 6:39 PM Quote
I'm in a posh hotel on the outside, shitheap on the inside on the outskirts of London called The Petersham, look it up kids. Just spent the last hour and a bit watching OJ getting sentanced whilst the Judge woman guzzled cola from Mickey D's.

Talking of which I am bloody starving, haven't eaten since 12. Have to wait for others to arrive before I can wolf something down and ignore the rest as I keep up to date on The Giants.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 6:47 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
I'm in a posh hotel on the outside, shitheap on the inside on the outskirts of London called The Petersham, look it up kids. Just spent the last hour and a bit watching OJ getting sentanced whilst the Judge woman guzzled cola from Mickey D's.

Talking of which I am bloody starving, haven't eaten since 12. Have to wait for others to arrive before I can wolf something down and ignore the rest as I keep up to date on The Giants.

The hotel has SHAM in it's name. What did you expect? Oh i just did look it up. It looks beautiful! So i guess the website does a good job of hiding the crap.
I see OJ got 18 years. Mwa ha ha! Why is she drinking her McDonalds coke during court?
I was going to make a lame joke about orange juice, but...
Edit: now I just read 15 years.

Pages Previous 1...20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:07 AM