Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sun 18 Apr, 2010 10:29 AM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:

cool! so when i make my great move I will come visit you in Denmark? :)

totally! they have Topshop in Copenhagen :)

Lucky bastards !

Edel
Edel Posted Sun 18 Apr, 2010 2:13 PM Quote
Funny or sad, on Friday saw a girl on Metro with a Topshop bag n thought of Meggimess:p The associations from Travisland eh? :0)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 18 Apr, 2010 2:32 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
Funny or sad, on Friday saw a girl on Metro with a Topshop bag n thought of Meggimess:p The associations from Travisland eh? :0)

i say awesome. I like our one person morphness.
So far, the elements of my move I have planned are shoe shopping with Wendy in Belfast and Topshop with Megg in Copenhagen. What more do I need?

Edel
Edel Posted Sun 18 Apr, 2010 2:46 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Edel wrote:

So far, the elements of my move I have planned are shoe shopping with Wendy in Belfast and Topshop with Megg in Copenhagen. What more do I need?

Irish pub in Copenhagen with me, I'll order while ye do yer thing in Topshop. Prob be in the gutter though by time yer finished hmmm

mili
mili Posted Sun 18 Apr, 2010 7:07 PM Quote
I met with some old school friends of mine today. For a few months now we've met on one sunday each month, go to an art exhibition and after that to a cafe for refreshments and gossip. Very enjoyable!
So far we've established that none of us are crowd people, but like these meetings of three away from families and other responsibilities. It's 25 years this year since we were at the same school, two of us in the same class. Several kids, three marriages and one divorce later…

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sun 18 Apr, 2010 8:42 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Edel wrote:

Irish pub in Copenhagen with me, I'll order while ye do yer thing in Topshop. Prob be in the gutter though by time yer finished hmmm

Can I join you : irish pub and Topshop sound cool.

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Mon 19 Apr, 2010 10:23 AM Quote
i dropped the reagent bottle in the chemistry lab today
the chemical splashed and some of it got into one of my classmates' eye
we then just freaked out
luckily it was only some fairly harmless substance (iron(II) ions if you're wondering)

i swear i'm gonna handle everything in the lab with EXTRA care from now on

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 19 Apr, 2010 10:03 PM Quote
Feeling high and low.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 20 Apr, 2010 4:10 AM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
Edel wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Edel wrote:

Can I join you : irish pub and Topshop sound cool.

I reckon that everyone is invited.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 20 Apr, 2010 4:58 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:

I'm sorry but I'll have to respectfully decline, drunk women shopping, yeah that's my thang.

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 20 Apr, 2010 12:30 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I'm sorry but I'll have to respectfully decline, drunk women shopping, yeah that's my thang.

Dubz

silly dubz, the drinking comes AFTER the shopping. Otherwise, really ridiculous things would be purchased.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 20 Apr, 2010 4:25 PM Quote
whats topshoppe for the 100th time ? why is it so special ?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 20 Apr, 2010 4:39 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
whats topshoppe for the 100th time ? why is it so special ?

a clothing store of wonderment

Today's news is that for about the 100th time I had to duck into the bathroom to cry at work due to insane amounts of bullshit. ERRRRGGG.

rella
rella Posted Tue 20 Apr, 2010 4:53 PM Quote
I'm sorry. Its looney tunes out there! What are folks thinkin?
My news is such ...... I can't say too much. I like when someone said offer others confidence, offer others joy, offer others hope, put people at ease. Puttin what is beautiful out there must be doin some good otherwise how could we pick ourself up after days like these?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 20 Apr, 2010 5:07 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Today's news is that for about the 100th time I had to duck into the bathroom to cry at work due to insane amounts of bullshit. ERRRRGGG.

http://littlemansmom.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/bearhug2.jpg

Today I went to the Consolato Generale d'Italia to start the procedures to get my Italian passport. Everything went well for me, thankfully, so I have to go pick it up in three weeks. :o)
Ale, on the other hand, has to do some extra paperwork. She was quite upset, poor Ale.

Pages Previous 1...145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:34 AM