Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
lilly
lilly Posted Sat 20 Mar, 2010 2:46 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
It's a few minutes north of where we live right now. New school for the kids but otherwise not too different. Obviously they'll finish out the year at their current school. Sorry this is small but it's the best I can do. More pics when we're in there in a few weeks!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4003/4446258870_260f1c97ba_m.jpg

looks great, anne!! (and soooooo, I mean SOOOO American :D)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 20 Mar, 2010 5:09 PM Quote
how big is the backyard ?

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 20 Mar, 2010 5:41 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

not sure how to interpret that

Probably as "Megg is crazy and shocked and happy despite the fact that she broke her camera AND lost her jacket and soon will be full of regrets. Boys are weird."

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 20 Mar, 2010 8:18 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

not sure how to interpret that

Probably as "Megg is crazy and shocked and happy despite the fact that she broke her camera AND lost her jacket and soon will be full of regrets. Boys are weird."

shall we just concentrate on the happy bit?

lilly
lilly Posted Sat 20 Mar, 2010 9:04 PM Quote
errr, I guess I'd better say goodbye before TWT deletes my profile (which I've asked them to do)

so, whyohwhy? sigh, I need to concentrate on some ... stuff for the next few months, and having a profile here has really (well, been fun, but) kept me from dealing with, erm, more important things...
I'm waaay too susceptive (!!) to this kind of online distraction, so keeping it and not-using it is not an option :(
the only online-presence-thingy I'm going to keep for now is my facebook profile.

I'm sure I'll be back some day in the future, when I've managed to sort out the mess that's my life.
have the best time ever and I hope the organiser of the next boardie exchange won't scare you as much as the German elf did ;p

lily

mili
mili Posted Sat 20 Mar, 2010 9:42 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
errr, I guess I'd better say goodbye before TWT deletes my profile (which I've asked them to do)

so, whyohwhy? sigh, I need to concentrate on some ... stuff for the next few months, and having a profile here has really (well, been fun, but) kept me from dealing with, erm, more important things...
I'm waaay too susceptive (!!) to this kind of online distraction, so keeping it and not-using it is not an option :(
the only online-presence-thingy I'm going to keep for now is my facebook profile.

I'm sure I'll be back some day in the future, when I've managed to sort out the mess that's my life.
have the best time ever and I hope the organiser of the next boardie exchange isn't going to scare you as much as the German elf did ;p

lily

Oh, Lilly, please don't go!! But if you have to, hope it all goes for the best.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 20 Mar, 2010 10:52 PM Quote
lil, i really wish you wouldnt go.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 21 Mar, 2010 1:03 AM Quote
lilly wrote:

have the best time ever and I hope the organiser of the next boardie exchange isn't going to scare you as much as the German elf did ;p

lily

Lily!! That's too radical. Please don't go. :o(

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 22 Mar, 2010 5:39 PM Quote
Today has been filled with awesome quotes:

"Why are you all dolled up like a Chorus Girl?"
"Can I tell you a story...about sperm?"
"Have a good day, sperm filled or otherwise!"

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 22 Mar, 2010 6:00 PM Quote
Oh Lilly I thought you just wanted to delete your Elf profile. I know this place is very distracting but we'll be very sorry to see you leave. I do hope that you'll pop back when you feel you can cope with us again. Oh and you were a VERY scary Elf ;-D

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 22 Mar, 2010 7:04 PM Quote
Farewell, Lilly. Hope you come back soon!

Well, I had a weekend that was so busy it didn't even feel like a weekend. I wasn't home for more than a few hours here and there. None of my outings were things I could really say "no" to. It just worked out that way. I got nothing done except a few loads of laundry that still need to be put away. Everything is out of balance over here. We've all been getting to bed too late and we're all irritable cranky-pants. Blahhh. And the weather stinks.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 24 Mar, 2010 1:44 PM Quote
Silly little germs think they can make me sick! well, they better think again! I havent had so much as the sniffles since 2006, and I'm not starting now! Hot beverages, soon some Tylonol Cold and Flu and some good old fashioned ignorning will make this go away! I'm going away this weekend and some stupid little germs are not going to stop me! My immune system kicks ass! grrrrr.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 24 Mar, 2010 1:52 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Silly little germs think they can make me sick! well, they better think again! I havent had so much as the sniffles since 2006, and I'm not starting now! Hot beverages, soon some Tylonol Cold and Flu and some good old fashioned ignorning will make this go away! I'm going away this weekend and some stupid little germs are not going to stop me! My immune system kicks ass! grrrrr.

take massive doses of L-Lysine ?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 24 Mar, 2010 2:11 PM Quote
I dont know what that is

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 24 Mar, 2010 3:39 PM Quote
my coworker is out sick...he does this at least twice a month. meanwhile i'm here at the office sippin' orange nursin' what could either be allergies or a freakin' cold. probably both.

the receptionist asked me about a week ago "celleny, why don't you ever take any time off?" my response: because you and robert do it for me.

Pages Previous 1...134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:37 AM