Travis

US Tour
Link
Link Posted Sun 19 Oct, 2008 10:29 PM Quote
I am deeply disappointed that Travis won't be doing any shows on the east coast of the US. Last year, Fran told the audience in New York that they would return soon and that they were going to be "road warriors".
I thought about going to LA, but thus far have been unable to find tickets.
2008 will be less happy without a Travis show!

Re: US Tour
Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 20 Oct, 2008 3:30 AM Quote
Link wrote:
I am deeply disappointed that Travis won't be doing any shows on the east coast of the US. Last year, Fran told the audience in New York that they would return soon and that they were going to be "road warriors".
I thought about going to LA, but thus far have been unable to find tickets.
2008 will be less happy without a Travis show!

Travis are doing one show in LA to celebrate the release of Ode here in the states, but I highly doubt they're just going to skip the rest of us, lol. I'm pretty sure they'll be back to do a full US tour in early 2009....which is still VERY soon considering TBWNN still feels sorta new to us. I mean, you can't really ask the band to get an album out and tour it any more quickly than they have. It's kind of remarkable if you ask me. I think we should all be happy. I don't think they're going to go back on their word. They'll be here.

Re: US Tour
Link
Link Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 7:18 PM Quote
Fran made things a little happier by playing in NY last week, including a taste of the new album. He said that Travis will return in February or March to do a "proper" show. Good news!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:06 AM