Travis

Re: The Baby with No Name
sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 7:48 AM Quote
congrats, fantastic news, all and only the very best to you and your family, take care xxxSophie

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 9:32 AM Quote
momentslast wrote:

Ben. You said make sure he's a Travis fan. Well when I picked him up from hospital today, I made sure the first music he heard was 'sarah', my new fav. Wife said he's asleep, I said it will sink in subliminaly, also when he cries I sing 'Closer ' to him to try to get him to clam down, sometimes works, don't think the songs a fault, must be my voice, lol.

Dear Dave congratulations to you and your family! Sorry I am a little bit behind with the news but happy to see that everything is resolved (or resolving) beautifully:) I wish a very happy and healthy life to Dylan!

How special to know the very first song you've ever heard! I guess he will be very picky about his music choices, and he deserves to be, look at where he starts from :)

Congratulations again!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 12:39 PM Quote
momentslast wrote:
Ben. You said make sure he's a Travis fan. Well when I picked him up from hospital today, I made sure the first music he heard was 'sarah', my new fav. Wife said he's asleep, I said it will sink in subliminaly, also when he cries I sing 'Closer ' to him to try to get him to clam down, sometimes works, don't think the songs a fault, must be my voice, lol.

Haha. Awww. Great. :) Sarah really is a beautiful song. Nice song to have as your first ever heard. :)

momentslast
momentslast Posted Tue 21 Oct, 2008 11:11 PM Quote
Ok, it's offical now, we've finally decided it's going to be 'Dylan Francis', after a lot of debate and taking into consideration all your wise words of wisdom! (actually it was bc the wife had come round to liking the name Francis, and realised I was right all along, lol).

I posted last night that I played 'sarah' when I pickd him up from the hospital so it would be his first ever song he heard, but I forgot little Dylan has actually attended a Travis gig when they where in Shrewsbury, at the begining of September.

That must of been way back when he was -6 weeks old in his mums tummy, lol.

Huge thanks to you all once again, your all great people.. Dave x

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sat 25 Oct, 2008 7:42 PM Quote
Congratulations Dave, wonderful news.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 7:43 AM