Travis

Ode in Canada
dcbc
dcbc Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 1:25 AM Quote
Hey Guys,

Im sure this has been asked and answered but here it is anyway.

Im desperate to hear Ode To J Smith...I live in canada and cant find it anywhere and cant find it online ! When is it going to be on iTunes in canada??

Any ideas?

Thanks

Re: Ode in Canada
minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 1:50 AM Quote
im think Nov 4th, which is the US release date (it was never formally announced what the Canadian date is).
You can currently preorder the physical cd from Chapters.

alexandria_z
alexandria_z Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 3:42 AM Quote
I found a site that has the album, am I allowed to say that? Anyways I just found out that my CD from Amazon.uk was dispatched! My highlight of the week. :D

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 4:28 AM Quote
alexandria_z wrote:
I found a site that has the album, am I allowed to say that? Anyways I just found out that my CD from Amazon.uk was dispatched! My highlight of the week. :D

it was well advertised on here that it's streaming online, so i dont think its a problem that you said that :)
i wish i would have just ordered it from the UK, but at this point it would get here later than the order i placed now.
Hope yours makes it here soon! Too bad you probably wont have it for the long weekend. would have gone nicely with turkey!

alexandria_z
alexandria_z Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 11:16 PM Quote
Well it says I'll be receiving it the 16th which is Thursday! That's exciting but yes it would have been nice with a side of turkey and pumpkin pie. Yum.

dcbc
dcbc Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 4:29 AM Quote
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Still no sign of OTJS on Canadian iTunes....its really driving me nuts! No sign of it being available on Nov 4 either :(

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 12:22 PM Quote
Mine was shipped from Chapters yesterday! I HOPE it comes today! Please please please.

Edit: I just tracked it on canada post and it HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED!! Only 7:45 till I am home and can listen to it!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:14 AM