Travis

Nice Fran Radio Interview from Aberdeen
Moray
Moray Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 8:04 PM Quote

Original FM Episode 45

Re: Nice Fran Radio Interview from Aberdeen
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 9:15 PM Quote
Possibly a couple of dates on the west coast of USA in November. I don't live on the west coast. :o(

So, world tour starts January/February. American Boardie Convention in Chicago in February?? BRRRRRRRR! Nothing like the windy city in February. I'll have to wear my scary puffy coat.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 9:22 PM Quote
did he say anything about your lovely neighbour to the north??

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 9:28 PM Quote
Thanks Moray!!! Great interview! ;)

Soooo...Travis in the US for a few dates in November, eh??? :) I wonder where?! (De-troit! De-troit! De-troit!) :P

Then probably coming back for the "world tour" Fran talked about in Jan. and Feb. -- sounds good to me! I can't WAIT!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 9:30 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Possibly a couple of dates on the west coast of USA in November. I don't live on the west coast. :o(

So, world tour starts January/February. American Boardie Convention in Chicago in February?? BRRRRRRRR! Nothing like the windy city in February. I'll have to wear my scary puffy coat.

Oh shoot! Did he say West Coast?!? All I heard was the words "November" and "USA" and got really excited, LOL! Either way, they'll be here soon! EKK! Detroit & Chicagooo! SO EXCITED!!!!!

Moray
Moray Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 9:53 PM Quote
thought you might enjoy that Nikki - bit of a 'scoop' when it comes to tour dates eh, although it was only a 'maybe'. haha

NewBaby
NewBaby Posted Wed 08 Oct, 2008 3:31 AM Quote
great interview...I could listen to fran speak all day long!

milos
milos Posted Wed 08 Oct, 2008 4:44 PM Quote
Great interview! I like the way Fran describes each album. I'd love to hear more of these kind of interviews where they actually talk more about the songs and albums rather than the usual (sometimes quite boring) questions.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:39 AM