Travis

Re: New Album Out Tomorrow In US of A [IMPORT]
harry potter
harry potter Posted Mon 06 Oct, 2008 9:18 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
harry potter wrote:
yes, just think the 'Thriller' video but with a really bad dance routine section.

Eeek

I will never be able to watch that video in the same way again.

it's kind of ironic how MJ himself has become even scarier in person today than any of his zombies from the video! heeeeeeeeeee'heeeeeeeeeee

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 06 Oct, 2008 9:21 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:

fanks! i'm a yankee doodle dandy now, and i can vote, FINALLY! i registered the very next day.

Oh, I thought you might do that! Are you excited? Your first time voting?? You should throw a party and celebrate!!

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 06 Oct, 2008 9:22 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:

it's kind of ironic how MJ himself has become even scarier in person today than any of his zombies from the video! heeeeeeeeeee'heeeeeeeeeee

Becoming a vampire/zombie certainly didn't kill your incredible ability to put everything into a new perspective :o)

harry potter
harry potter Posted Mon 06 Oct, 2008 9:25 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
harry potter wrote:

fanks! i'm a yankee doodle dandy now, and i can vote, FINALLY! i registered the very next day.

Oh, I thought you might do that! Are you excited? Your first time voting?? You should throw a party and celebrate!!

oh yes a party 'Virgin Voter 08'...just hope I don't get too nervous and end up with a hanging chad :D

harry potter
harry potter Posted Mon 06 Oct, 2008 9:26 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
harry potter wrote:

Becoming a vampire/zombie certainly didn't kill your incredible ability to put everything into a new perspective :o)

cheers missis, i'd shake your hand but mine would probably fall off :/ sham'oan!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 06 Oct, 2008 9:27 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Hey Haz! :) Congrats on becoming an American citizen!

thanks kiddo. i can't wait to vote for McCain/Palin...*crickets*...sorry i didn't take my meds this morning, keep going in and out of sanity.

LOL! :P Gee-golly-gosh-darn-diggity-doo, Haz! I thought you were serious! *ahem* That was my Palin impression.

harry potter
harry potter Posted Mon 06 Oct, 2008 9:32 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
harry potter wrote:
Nikki wrote:

thanks kiddo. i can't wait to vote for McCain/Palin...*crickets*...sorry i didn't take my meds this morning, keep going in and out of sanity.

LOL! :P Gee-golly-gosh-darn-diggity-doo, Haz! I thought you were serious! *ahem* That was my Palin impression.

haha, nice impression there! it's a really scary period in this country's history - i hope we make the right choice next month, otherwise we'll need to start putting down payments on our angel wings...or devil horns for some of us :D

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 06 Oct, 2008 9:42 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
harry potter wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Nikki? Is that you?
Your impression was so dead on that I couldnt tell!

elfy
elfy Posted Mon 06 Oct, 2008 9:43 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
hey man! doing well. i actually went ahead last month and became an American citizen! it's a strange situation, between 2 nationalities but it's all good. (i get to keep my irish passport). i hope you and the good lady are doing well too!

Wow, so you're a proper American now eh? Good on you mate.

Me and Jen are doing great. Got our wedding coming up (a week on Saturday) so we're well busy at the moment!

harry potter
harry potter Posted Mon 06 Oct, 2008 9:44 PM Quote

alas i must go, a quick visit but duty calls (*giggles* duty).
keep it real all you travis fans, nice to "see" you for a bit again. can't wait to hear the new songs, it'll be great.

love and lollipops.

haz
xxx

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 4:34 PM