Travis

   
New Rarities
rebelx24
Posts: 9
rebelx24 Posted Mon 06 Oct, 2008 9:27 AM Quote
I'm looking for the 4 new b-sides: Sarah, Lola, Used to Belong, and Tail of the Tiger. Anybody got these? Thanks in advance.
 
Re: New Rarities
winatel
Posts: 96
winatel Posted Mon 06 Oct, 2008 12:22 PM Quote
rebelx24 wrote:
I'm looking for the 4 new b-sides: Sarah, Lola, Used to Belong, and Tail of the Tiger. Anybody got these? Thanks in advance.


I have them.
How can I give it to you? I don't know how..
Maybe I can send it by e-mail? or...?
 
Re: New Rarities
rebelx24
Posts: 9
rebelx24 Posted Mon 06 Oct, 2008 6:37 PM Quote
E-mail works. It's rebelx0024@gmail.com. Thanks.
 
Re: New Rarities
Lin
Posts: 47
Lin Posted Mon 06 Oct, 2008 8:39 PM Quote
I like Tail of the tiger so much!)

If anyone can, send me Sarah, Lola, Used to Belong, and Tail of the Tiger too to
lin.primrose@gmail.com

Thank you :)
 
Re: New Rarities
emma10
Posts: 60
emma10 Posted Mon 06 Oct, 2008 10:10 PM Quote
Any chance of someone sending me Lola, Used to Belong, and Tail of the Tiger? Email - spuda10 at googlemaildotcom

Don't like asking but was daft enough to buy vinyl and don't have a record player!

Many thanks for any help!!
 
Re: New Rarities
winatel
Posts: 96
winatel Posted Mon 06 Oct, 2008 10:12 PM Quote
Lin wrote:
I like Tail of the tiger so much!)

If anyone can, send me Sarah, Lola, Used to Belong, and Tail of the Tiger too to
lin.primrose@gmail.com

Thank you :)


I sent it. :) The songs are great. Espeacially 'Tail of the Tiger'. It's my favorite.
 
Re: New Rarities
winatel
Posts: 96
winatel Posted Mon 06 Oct, 2008 10:23 PM Quote
emma10 wrote:
Any chance of someone sending me Lola, Used to Belong, and Tail of the Tiger? Email - spuda10 at googlemaildotcom

Don't like asking but was daft enough to buy vinyl and don't have a record player!

Many thanks for any help!!


I also sent it to you :)

p.s. I was confused because I got the message 'there's no e-mail address like that'...
I didn't know googlemail address was gmail.com ....
cuz in my country, googlemail is not popular...
Anyway, I succeeded to send it. :)
 
Re: New Rarities
revolutionfan
Posts: 1
revolutionfan Posted Mon 06 Oct, 2008 11:56 PM Quote
If possible, could you send those 4 to revfan@gmail.com as well?

Thanks
 
Re: New Rarities
Unocrew
Posts: 10
Unocrew Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 2:41 AM Quote
if someone could please be so kind and send me them as well, i would appreciate it. i already have sarah (bought it on itunes), so i don't need that one.
thank you
GRJ
 
Re: New Rarities
emma10
Posts: 60
emma10 Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 8:50 AM Quote
winatel wrote:
emma10 wrote:
Any chance of someone sending me Lola, Used to Belong, and Tail of the Tiger? Email - spuda10 at googlemaildotcom

Don't like asking but was daft enough to buy vinyl and don't have a record player!

Many thanks for any help!!


I also sent it to you :)

p.s. I was confused because I got the message 'there's no e-mail address like that'...
I didn't know googlemail address was gmail.com ....
cuz in my country, googlemail is not popular...
Anyway, I succeeded to send it. :)


Thanks very much!!!!! Sorry to confuse you! You're not supposed to type your email address out in full, easy for people to find and send spam to apparently.
 
Re: New Rarities
winatel
Posts: 96
winatel Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 8:51 AM Quote
revolutionfan wrote:
If possible, could you send those 4 to revfan@gmail.com as well?

Thanks


I sent it. :)



Unocrew, sorry, I really want to send them to you, but I can't see your E-mail address.
 
Re: New Rarities
Kaizer
Posts: 30
Kaizer Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 6:42 PM Quote
Could someone please send me those 4 tracks too?:-)
dusermengir@hotmail.com

Would make my week!
 
Re: New Rarities
RUTHIEBABE00
Posts: 104
RUTHIEBABE00 Posted Tue 07 Oct, 2008 7:00 PM Quote
Don't suppose I could be cheeky to ask for them too??? Haven't heard those... thanks so MUCH Xxx
 
Re: New Rarities
winatel
Posts: 96
winatel Posted Wed 08 Oct, 2008 11:17 AM Quote
I sent them to both of you :)
 
Re: New Rarities
RUTHIEBABE00
Posts: 104
RUTHIEBABE00 Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 12:31 AM Quote
Thank you so much for that ;o) I love them Xx
 
Pages [1] 2 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:15 AM
Post Reply