Travis

Re: Updated: Unsecret Santa Boadie Exchange Partners!
minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 25 Nov, 2008 11:30 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
Are we still waiting until around Christmas to open the presents?

I think we decided that we would have it the week of Christmas, so you can decide if you want to open it Christmas Eve, Christmas morning, etc.
So that people had options if they werent home.

I will start a thread at present opening time. How bout that?

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 2:26 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

I think we decided that we would have it the week of Christmas, so you can decide if you want to open it Christmas Eve, Christmas morning, etc.
So that people had options if they werent home.

I will start a thread at present opening time. How bout that?
Ok, sounds good to me.

Moray
Moray Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 8:36 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:

I'm opening mine on Xmas day. Suggest we all get photos to put in the thread of our excited faces (and subsequent disappointment ;o) when we open them up!!

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 11:51 AM Quote
I finally bought my gift but did not mail it yet. I will mail it soon:)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 12:57 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

I'm opening mine on Xmas day. Suggest we all get photos to put in the thread of our excited faces (and subsequent disappointment ;o) when we open them up!!

I agree! :)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 1:17 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Moray wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

It isnt couch cleaners. That has to atleast get a teeny tiny bit of an excited face!
Can everyone be wearing Christmas morning jammies and sipping on hot chocolate and wearing a santa hat while they take their picture with their present?
I expect ambiance people!

spid
spid Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 1:49 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Can everyone be wearing Christmas morning jammies and sipping on hot chocolate and wearing a santa hat while they take their picture with their present?

Lordy you ask a lot! Will have to buy a Santa hat now!

mili
mili Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 2:01 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Moray wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

It isnt couch cleaners. That has to atleast get a teeny tiny bit of an excited face!

In Finland Santa comes on Christmas Eve evening, often after the huge dinner. I'll have to see if there's anyone sober enough to take a picture of me then. Christmas day is dedicated to eating too much chocolate and reading new books. Some nutters go to a ham* digesting gym first thing in the morning, when you with the different system are opening your presents.

I actually prefer the English Christmas.

* Christmas dinner's ham, not turkey here

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 2:53 PM Quote
Ooooh, I'm so excited! I ordered something special for Peewee and it just now arrived at my house! Now that I see it in person, I wish I had ordered one for myself. ;o)

I will mail the package on Saturday.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 2:57 PM Quote
spid wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I suppose your dont HAVE to buy a Santa hat. But there better be some Christmas cheer present in everyone's picture! Nothing like a little threatening to bring out the christmas spirit!
Maybe I will wear reindeer antlers. And i tend to get up Christmas morning, put on clean jammies and then wear them all day, so I have that part covered. I may infact be 8 years old.

Glad the _______ arrived Kayte!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 10:58 PM Quote
I've just sent off my package to varz.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 11:21 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
spid wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I suppose your dont HAVE to buy a Santa hat. But there better be some Christmas cheer present in everyone's picture! Nothing like a little threatening to bring out the christmas spirit!
Maybe I will wear reindeer antlers. And i tend to get up Christmas morning, put on clean jammies and then wear them all day, so I have that part covered. I may infact be 8 years old.

Glad the _______ arrived Kayte!

Sounds like a plan! Jammies it is! :) This is going to be so fun! :)

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Thu 27 Nov, 2008 11:38 AM Quote
I share your christmas day cheers but I am afraid it is just another working day here. I think mine is going to be a celebration of the new year--maybe 6 days in advance. So, I am sorry no contribution to the ambiance, but did you know that St. Nick (a.k.a. Santa)lived in this land (not travisland, but anatolia)? in Kas, Antalya to be exact: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas [url=][/url]
So practically he was my fellow countryman:)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 27 Nov, 2008 12:52 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Ooooh, I'm so excited! I ordered something special for Peewee and it just now arrived at my house! Now that I see it in person, I wish I had ordered one for myself. ;o)

I will mail the package on Saturday.

Waaaa I'm so excited...sounds like fun ;) Oh I love pressies! hee hee

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 27 Nov, 2008 2:13 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

I happen to know what you're getting and there better be a happy face when you open it up, Mr. Buckaroo.

I think Juli already opened her gift. ; )

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:29 AM