Travis

Re: Updated: Unsecret Santa Boadie Exchange Partners!
moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Mon 15 Dec, 2008 6:22 AM Quote
Nikki....I forgot to update you that your present was posted last Thursday...it doesn't look as exciting as the (bomb-proof!) box you sent but I hope you the pressies inside!!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 15 Dec, 2008 4:49 PM Quote
Kayte, I think I got my pressie today! The postman gave it to my bf today...glad he was in! ;) Sooooo excited!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 15 Dec, 2008 5:00 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
Nikki....I forgot to update you that your present was posted last Thursday...it doesn't look as exciting as the (bomb-proof!) box you sent but I hope you the pressies inside!!

Yippy! I'm very excited! :) Thanks, Laura!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 15 Dec, 2008 5:07 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Kayte, I think I got my pressie today! The postman gave it to my bf today...glad he was in! ;) Sooooo excited!

No kidding, already? Wow! That was less than a week.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 15 Dec, 2008 9:43 PM Quote
I know, I really hope you get yours very soon too :) It was posted the day before yours...ek. But I have heard that Royal Mail in England are STRIKING ekkkk....hope my parcel passed before that.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 15 Dec, 2008 9:45 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
I know, I really hope you get yours very soon too :) It was posted the day before yours...ek. But I have heard that Royal Mail in England are STRIKING ekkkk....hope my parcel passed before that.

Im sorry, are they unaware of the Travis Boardie Unsecret Santa Exchange and its importance to the world?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 15 Dec, 2008 10:02 PM Quote
I just read something that said they were going to strike for 24 hours on the 19th of Dec. Don't know if my source is reliable or not, but that's what it said.

How's your eye?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 6:52 AM Quote
I am happy to report that when I got in tonight (or morning...whatever it is now), there was a small package from Moray on the kitchen table!!! :D I was about to rip it open until I flipped it over and saw "don't open me till Xmas Day!!!" in boy writing across the top. Moray was nice enough to send me a mix CD since I never got mine originally. Thank you so much!!!!! I really wanna open it and listen.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 3:08 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I just read something that said they were going to strike for 24 hours on the 19th of Dec. Don't know if my source is reliable or not, but that's what it said.

How's your eye?

Yeah my bro-in-law works for Royal MAil and said that England were going ahead with the strike but we were safe in NI!.

Ohhhh the eye is all good now! It's pretty much back to normal. It scabbed over, fell off and now is just a bit cracked and picky in colour. It's shouldn't scar much and if it does I will just use makeup and even more eyeshadow! lol It's weird not being about to eyeshadow my brow for a week!!! LOL

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 3:09 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

How's your eye?

Yeah my bro-in-law works for Royal MAil and said that England were going ahead with the strike but we were safe in NI!.

Ohhhh the eye is all good now! It's pretty much back to normal. It scabbed over, fell off and now is just a bit cracked and picky in colour. It's shouldn't scar much and if it does I will just use makeup and even more eyeshadow! lol It's weird not being about to eyeshadow my brow for a week!!! LOL

it sounds like your EYE scabbed over and fell off.

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 3:12 PM Quote
I missed out on this big time didn't I?

It sounds like so much fun.

The presents, not Wendy's scabby falling off eye.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 3:21 PM Quote
YES YOU DID, remember the present you could have gotten?

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 3:26 PM Quote
Errr a USB mug warmer?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 16 Dec, 2008 3:30 PM Quote
right...yes. thats it.

and a rolling pin

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 5:10 PM Quote
I received two Royal Mail packages today! Eeeeee!

Pages Previous 1...12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:29 AM