Travis

Re: Updated: Unsecret Santa Boadie Exchange Partners!
minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 01 Dec, 2008 9:14 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:
now i feel like Megg

boooo

you are supposed to laugh first, and then boo!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 01 Dec, 2008 9:14 PM Quote
I received permission before opening the vault.
My vault opening was appropriate.
Good things will come of my vaultopenness.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 02 Dec, 2008 10:57 PM Quote
MORAY!!!!
I got your present. Seriously, it is going to take all the internal strength I have not to open this. I think i should hide it in my closet or something.
Also, have you ever sent mail before? I see that you first put my address as the return address. Poor boy *pats on head*

Moray
Moray Posted Tue 02 Dec, 2008 11:18 PM Quote
ace wow, that was quick!! See, what happened was that i wrote my return address on the back. And your address in the middle of he package. So, when I got to the post office, the dude behind the counter said "oh, Canada are quite strict, the address should be in the top left corner of the parcel". So I started writing your address in the top left corner. But then he said "No! I meant YOUR address, why would you need to write the to address again?!" I felt a little simple, I can tell you.

You can open the packet - everything inside is individually wrapped!!

By the way I collected yours from the post office today, i's now sat on my coffee table waiting for xmas! I removed the customs slip before I read it, so I don't know whats inside. Can I open up the parcel, or is the parcel inside not wrapped?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 02 Dec, 2008 11:23 PM Quote
apperently we are strict in our return addressing! Who knew.
I guess it's for the best so that it made it back to you incase something went wrong. Or...they found it to be full of cocaine. But i dont know why it HAS to be on the front. Meh.

Yes, you can take off the brown paper, it is wrapped underneath. I think im going to leave your intact because I am too tempted otherwise.

Im sorry if I made you feel any simpler!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 4:29 AM Quote
ahh, i have no will power. I peeked in a corner of the envelope. I saw Simpsons wrapping paper. Bart was staring at me!
It is now going in the back of my closet and I will force myself to forget about it until Christmas!

Moray
Moray Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 8:46 AM Quote
haha, yeah I'm all about the simpsons wrapping paper - I bought it specially for you you know!!!

Eledh
Eledh Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 9:02 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ahh, i have no will power. I peeked in a corner of the envelope. I saw Simpsons wrapping paper. Bart was staring at me!
It is now going in the back of my closet and I will force myself to forget about it until Christmas!

Just open it and don't tell anyone XD

lilly
lilly Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 9:20 AM Quote
Eledh wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Just open it and don't tell anyone XD

uuuh, but don't you know!?
Santa's presents DISAPPEAR when you open them too early!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 12:34 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
haha, yeah I'm all about the simpsons wrapping paper - I bought it specially for you you know!!!

aww, thanks.

I wish I still had this robot paper from a few years back, but sadly, I have none left and I dont think they still make it. I think you would have gotten a kick out of it. what is more festive than Christmas robots?

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 7:48 PM Quote
I got your goodies today Kayte, going to wrap them all up tonight :) Should be able to make it to the post office on Monday so your package should get to you real soon :D

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 8:22 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
I got your goodies today Kayte, going to wrap them all up tonight :) Should be able to make it to the post office on Monday so your package should get to you real soon :D

Cool. I have one more little thing to add and that's been holding me up. I had planned to send yours last Saturday, but looks like it'll be this Saturday.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 4:17 AM Quote
Oh good I'm glad I'm not the only one behind on the deadline. :D
Things have been cahhhh-razzzzy lately.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 4:18 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Oh good I'm glad I'm not the only one behind on the deadline. :D
Things have been cahhhh-razzzzy lately.

that Cali speak in the 916 ?

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 6:03 AM Quote
Ugh, I'm behind too. Spid...I will be sending yours off this weekend. :D

Pages Previous 1...9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:00 AM