Travis

CD Charts
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 6:32 PM Quote
Yes this old Chestnut again ! Was in Sainsburys before and Ode to J.Smith was no 30 , with the Verve at 31. Makes me wonder who buys CD's as Val Doonicans greatest hits was no 20 , the choir boy of the X Factor at 5 and Will Young no 1!

Whats going on?

Re: CD Charts
cheekyminx
cheekyminx Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 8:01 PM Quote
That's just proof that the rest of the world have gone mad... or that the charts are driven by teeny boppers and 50+ ladies (no offence to anyone!)

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 9:19 PM Quote
Bizarre.....maybe they haven't updated the chart in your local Sainsburys recently and all the CD's are just in random chart positions!!!!!

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 9:19 PM Quote
Bizarre.....maybe they haven't updated the chart in your local Sainsburys recently and all the CD's are just in random chart positions!!!!!

Mandy
Mandy Posted Sun 05 Oct, 2008 11:59 AM Quote
I think it may be sainsbury's own charts? If it is am not surprised because to be honest I shop there but I wouldn't buy CD's there :p

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sun 05 Oct, 2008 1:20 PM Quote
I was in Woolworths this morning, it had Ode at 16 and in Tesco they had it at 13, I thought it was pretty cool and hopefully it will rise even more within the next few days. Just a bit confused with the charts recently though, I never pay attention to them but I want to see Travis do well in them so began to pay attention these few weeks and I must say I haven't a clue of the charts now, they seem to have loadsa different ones. They have the actual Top 40, then every shop seems to have their own which just confuses me lol.

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sun 05 Oct, 2008 1:20 PM Quote
Woops, sorry double post there =s

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:33 AM