Travis

saaaakes man
cosmic
cosmic Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 3:59 PM Quote
Don't you just hate it when you're living on the ground floor flat, trying to study and you have 2 narcotic kids running about upstairs that sound worse than a herd of elephants? You hear every scream, every thump on the floor and you're too scared to go upstairs cos their mother is on her own, and is the baggy trackie bottom type with a million knuckledusters on ... so to go upstairs and get her to calm her narcotic children down could just result in a smack. GRRR. I'd phone the council cos its a council flat but its through the day. Whilst typing that, I actually shouted "FOR FUCK SAKE" out loud cos one of them decided to fall full force on the floor. Little bastards.

Re: saaaakes man
minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 4:32 PM Quote
for my 2nd-4th years of uni i lived in an apt with a little kid above me. the first 2 years were horrid bc he was soooo loud. Expecially at 6am. But then he went to kindergarden so it was better. But it was my landords kid so who was i going to complain to?

cosmic
cosmic Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 4:47 PM Quote
Ugh I feel ur pain! I'd complain but I can't really cos its not as if they're running about through the night and keeping us awake. They're at school through the day but from 4-8 they're ramping about all the time. We were just going to get our own back some night, watch a dvd late at night and turn the speakers up. Its kinda tit for tat tho and we'd be more likely to get an asbo if they complain. I just remember when I went to visit my uncle when I was 6 years old and he stayed upstairs in a flat. I remember ramping about and getting told by my mum to sit down cos their was people staying beneath who'd probably hear it. How times have changed! lol

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 7:06 PM Quote
cosmic wrote:
Ugh I feel ur pain! I'd complain but I can't really cos its not as if they're running about through the night and keeping us awake. They're at school through the day but from 4-8 they're ramping about all the time. We were just going to get our own back some night, watch a dvd late at night and turn the speakers up. Its kinda tit for tat tho and we'd be more likely to get an asbo if they complain. I just remember when I went to visit my uncle when I was 6 years old and he stayed upstairs in a flat. I remember ramping about and getting told by my mum to sit down cos their was people staying beneath who'd probably hear it. How times have changed! lol

Ugh! I know! Tell the kid to stop running around like a crazy! Although sometimes we could hear them yelling at him, so i think he was just an uber hyperactive kid and they couldnt control him even when they did occasionally try. I hated having people over and all you heard was "bang bang bang bang bang" on the ceiling.

cosmic
cosmic Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 7:33 PM Quote
Worst of it is there's 2 of them! I can now hear every line and word of Rhianna blaring now! Ugh, I'll let it go cos its Friday night - will get my own back sometime tho. LOL.When I finally finish this year, I'll just have a huge party when her brats are tucked up in bed. One of my friends drove me back to mine to drop me off and the mother came out of the flat with the 2 brats and I goes "Ooh there's my noisy neighbours". Her response "Oh my god, she's a total chav! I'd be scared to have a go at her as well". Ugh, I hate neds! When we moved into the block we were made introduce ourselves to all our neighbours, they didn't bother. I'd rather have the old bat from the top floor living upstairs, she's an arse but at least she wouldn't thump about lol!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 7:59 PM Quote
your use of "chav" "neds" etc made me giggle.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:18 PM