TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 3:55 PM Quote
rella wrote:
alors, bon vacance! happy time for you dear friend

Thank you :)

Re: Travisonline Chat: Sunday 5th July @ 16:00
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 4:04 PM Quote
We were doing it at 3pm so that other people could turn up. I'd still prefer the normal time of 8pm if the same people are going to turn up. Unless it's easier for other people at 3pm. Anyway, if we want to chat this week, people are going to have to say when they can do it. :)

Nell
Nell Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 5:12 PM Quote

yes! i can...

when are we even talking about??

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 8:13 PM Quote
I'll be able.

(I think we should arrange a new chat session with more time in advance, more people will find out and would join to us, i think this time Sue, Lee or other people won't be able, I guess :S...)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 8:38 PM Quote
The thing is Yu, i've been saying it for weeks that we need to sort it out but nobody seems to want to.

WEDNESDAY 8TH JULY? 3PM?

I won't be able to make next week at all. And Wednesday is the only afternoon I can make this week.

cornflakes
cornflakes Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 10:04 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
;) :P Haha.

WEDNESDAY 8TH JULY - 3:00 PM

Yes? No? We need to make a decision if we want to chat this week. Sarah, Nora, Alex, Yu, Ana... :)

sorry i can't Ben. i'm working at this time :-(

sarah xx

Nell
Nell Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 10:05 PM Quote
i'll be there

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 10:14 PM Quote
If it's easier for people to do 8pm, then we'll do 8pm. I mean, i'd prefer it at 8pm but we said last week that we'd do it at 3pm so that other people can join. As nothing has come of that, why don't we stick with 8pm. Would that be better Sarah? Nora, is that ok? Otherwise, like last time, we're moving the chat time for no reason at all. lol

leticia
leticia Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 10:18 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
If it's easier for people to do 8pm, then we'll do 8pm. I mean, i'd prefer it at 8pm but we said last week that we'd do it at 3pm so that other people can join. As nothing has come of that, why don't we stick with 8pm. Would that be better Sarah? Nora, is that ok? Otherwise, like last time, we're moving the chat time for no reason at all. lol

I agree Ben. BUt I'll wait until tomorrow... of that's too much to ask?

leticia
leticia Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 10:19 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
;) :P Haha.

WEDNESDAY 8TH JULY - 3:00 PM

Yes? No? We need to make a decision if we want to chat this week. Sarah, Nora, Alex, Yu, Ana... :)

What about me?

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 10:23 PM Quote
Of course. *hugs* :)

This is the problem you see. Some people can't decide until late and apparently others need more notice. lol

I'm just trying to sort out a date and time for our chat. I'll leave it up for others to decide and we'll see what happens... ;) Like i've already said, i can do Wednesday, any time.

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 11:25 AM Quote
alanistradi wrote:
I'll be able.

(I think we should arrange a new chat session with more time in advance, more people will find out and would join to us, i think this time Sue, Lee or other people won't be able, I guess :S...)

Awww...thanks for thinking bout us Yu*hugs*Sorry that I missed the last one:( I can never make it coz I live in a country where time passes by too quickly;D Gonna have to move to Scotland soon,that would make things much much more convenient;p
But u guys can always go ahead since I've missed a lot of sessions and many of u guys haven't missed the past few ones at all.I can't make it to this wed's one too anyways;) Hope to join u guys on another one soon hopefully:)

Btw sorry Ben,i haven't got time to check the goin-ons here..thus the no replies regarding the times and days i can make it.Promise to update u guys on when I can for the next one:)

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 12:02 PM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
alanistradi wrote:
I'll be able.

Awww...thanks for thinking bout us Yu*hugs*Sorry that I missed the last one:( I can never make it coz I live in a country where time passes by too quickly;D Gonna have to move to Scotland soon,that would make things much much more convenient;p
But u guys can always go ahead since I've missed a lot of sessions and many of u guys haven't missed the past few ones at all.I can't make it to this wed's one too anyways;) Hope to join u guys on another one soon hopefully:)

Btw sorry Ben,i haven't got time to check the goin-ons here..thus the no replies regarding the times and days i can make it.Promise to update u guys on when I can for the next one:)

Thank you very much too for thinking about us! It would be pretty hard to arrange times & dates because of our different time zones, but I still would love to chat with you! :D But you still can chat with other boardies, so don't mind very much. ;) Thanks again!!

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 3:39 PM Quote
Yes, the problem is the hour for me too :S Sometimes when the chat is, it's lunch time.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 3:51 PM Quote
I don't know why it's said that Yu is the only one trying to solve it. I've been saying it for weeks that we should change the day and time! lol I said a time of 3pm because we said that time other people could make it. But now it isn't the right time. That's why people need to say what sort of time they can do, and then we try and find a time we can all do. No matter where people are around the world, we need to decide upon a time that works for as many people as possible.

So, like i keep saying ;) what sort of times can people do?! On an average day.

Pages Previous 1...32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:40 AM