Travis

Re: Travisonline Chat: Thursday 2nd July @ 18:00
Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 2:12 PM Quote
Sue, it would be great if you could stay up late!! :D
And Lee must have the same time difference or similar, maybe there it's an hour later than in SG?

BenFilbert wrote:
lol Why are me and Ana being spoke of in this way all of a sudden? lol It was me and Nora in the chat. ;) :P Only joking girls! All you girls are great. :)

You started it by sharing with everybody here a simple "perfect date" idea of mine :P
Are you cheating on Sarah with Nora!? haaha

See you on Thursday, guys! If nothing out of the blue happens, I'll be there ;)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 5:53 PM Quote
Thursday, uhmm, l think l can make it.

Would be my first time xD!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 6:15 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:

Woah even Fer's joining in the fun:D I'll try my hardest to make it Ben,Alex and Ana:) So sweet u guys think it'll make a difference me being there..haha;p It'd be my first time too Fer!!
We're gonna get a chance to finally bask in the fun;D
I really hope to make it and yeah Lee!!Where are u???Would be fun if Lee's in too=D

3 hours earlier or not,I think I'm gonna be there unless something completely inevitable crops up but i hope not thou;) Hope to see you all there=D

leticia
leticia Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 8:02 PM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:

Woah even Fer's joining in the fun:D I'll try my hardest to make it Ben,Alex and Ana:) So sweet u guys think it'll make a difference me being there..haha;p It'd be my first time too Fer!!
We're gonna get a chance to finally bask in the fun;D
I really hope to make it and yeah Lee!!Where are u???Would be fun if Lee's in too=D

3 hours earlier or not,I think I'm gonna be there unless something completely inevitable crops up but i hope not thou;) Hope to see you all there=D

Yay!! So it's Thursday 6 PM right?? I will arrive half an hour later... Hope I don't miss anything juicy...

cornflakes
cornflakes Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 8:20 PM Quote
6 p.m it's 7 p.m here.. don't know if i will be back home after my job for this time.
Like i said, not sure to be here on time, and if i can, it would be -maybe- later..and everybody would had left haha.

damn !!! me who was expecting the "third round" of Ben's left sock, plan A + plan B from Ben's brains to catch all the girls and Alex doing the referee :-p

life is cruel :-(

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 8:58 PM Quote
I'd like to propose a 4pm chat on Sunday as well, would anyone be up for that? My reasoning is that few people should be working, and at least six hours in either direction from 4 o'clock should still be achievable by people in various different countries.

leticia
leticia Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 9:42 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
I'd like to propose a 4pm chat on Sunday as well, would anyone be up for that? My reasoning is that few people should be working, and at least six hours in either direction from 4 o'clock should still be achievable by people in various different countries.

Genius! I think I can make it...

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 9:54 PM Quote
A weekend chat will be fine. I won't be able to make it myself but go ahead if people want it. :)

cornflakes wrote:
damn !!! me who was expecting the "third round" of Ben's left sock, plan A + plan B from Ben's brains to catch all the girls and Alex doing the referee :-p

lol There's always another time Sarah. It won't be the same without you. ;)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 01 Jul, 2009 2:20 AM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:

I hope you can join too :D

Let's make it ;)

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Wed 01 Jul, 2009 5:19 AM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:
I wouldn't mind getting up early to chat with you :) Actually it's so cold here and I'm so lazy these days to wake up and study that as Leti said, it's the perfect excuse and a great way to start my day. ...

Get out of bed while there's a reason...

Yes! same here, I wouldn't mind wake up early

Annie!
perfect quote!!!! haha

TheBoyWithAName wrote:

I hope you can make it Sue! We have loads of naughty fun and it would be even more fun with you there :)

Translating: Sue, you can be naughty with the boys too :P

yurieee
yurieee Posted Wed 01 Jul, 2009 7:35 AM Quote
I'm pretty much of a peeping tom in this room…tho I could feel the friendly sense ...

And this thread is very very cute..don't know why i post this but i must say something..
cheer up!!

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 01 Jul, 2009 10:35 AM Quote
yurieee wrote:
I'm pretty much of a peeping tom in this room…tho I could feel the friendly sense ...

And this thread is very very cute..don't know why i post this but i must say something..
cheer up!!

Hahaha now hat cheered me up!

Not that I needed any cheering up today :P

So who's coming tomorrow? I kinda lost track with all ur naughtyness inhere...

and did someone say "naughty with the boys"? Does that mean, what I think it means?:::HAHAHA looking forward to talking (!) with u tomorrow again :)

Cheers

Nora

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 01 Jul, 2009 1:55 PM Quote
Nell wrote:
yurieee wrote:

cheer up!!

So who's coming tomorrow? I kinda lost track with all ur naughtyness inhere...

and did someone say "naughty with the boys"? Does that mean, what I think it means?:::HAHAHA looking forward to talking (!) with u tomorrow again :)

Cheers

Nora

Errhm I'll be there for sure, but Ben's the naughty one.

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Wed 01 Jul, 2009 2:47 PM Quote
Nell wrote:

I bet you don't!! haha

The girly fan in me decided to come out last night, maybe she'll make it to the chat - lots of virtual hugs to give, jumping and screaming :P (too much?)
Tomorrow we'll find out if she's still around... :D

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Wed 01 Jul, 2009 5:53 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:

I hope you can join too :D

Let's make it ;)

Awww..I'll try my very best to;DI'm prob gonna have to work early on Fri.darn.just got the bad news earlier today.But still gonna try to make it!I could be there for a short while if I can't stay for long:D All this naughty talk and not knowing what to expect seems a little hard to resist;D

If I don't make it this time,there's always a next time:)
Weekend chat would be fine by me too!

Pages Previous 1...29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:01 PM