Travis

Re: Travisonline Chat: Thursday 2nd July @ 18:00
leticia
leticia Posted Mon 29 Jun, 2009 3:32 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I would imagine that will be too early for our South American friends. But we'll see what they think. ;)

It would be 8 am here in Argentina... It would give me the perfect excuse to get up and study... mmm I like that... Let's see what the others say :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 29 Jun, 2009 3:39 PM Quote
We could always make it 1, 2 or 3PM too, lol! I'll let you decide :P

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 29 Jun, 2009 4:28 PM Quote
I think we should keep it as it is now for this week, but next week, unless people disagree we'll do a (British time) of 12pm-3pm starting point. A warning: I won't be as frisky at that time of day. :P

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Mon 29 Jun, 2009 4:35 PM Quote
I wouldn't mind getting up early to chat with you :) Actually it's so cold here and I'm so lazy these days to wake up and study that as Leti said, it's the perfect excuse and a great way to start my day. Moreover, who knows what I might end up saying half asleep, it'll probably be more fun for you :P
Get out of bed while there's a reason...

Sue and Lee should tell us what time is good for them so in the future we take all time zones into account. Girls, where are you? Show up!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 29 Jun, 2009 4:40 PM Quote
It would be lovely if Sue and Lee could join us. So girls, we need to know what times you can make it on a normal day. And if you can, British time would be best so we can compare easier. :)

Ana_Smith wrote:
Moreover, who knows what I might end up saying half asleep, it'll probably be more fun for you :P

Yeah!!! :P *excited* lol

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 29 Jun, 2009 4:44 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I think we should keep it as it is now for this week, but next week, unless people disagree we'll do a (British time) of 12pm-3pm starting point. A warning: I won't be as frisky at that time of day. :P

Are you afraid of some morning-growth Ben?

Nell
Nell Posted Mon 29 Jun, 2009 6:11 PM Quote

Hahaha...youuuu guys...

I just say nothing more...except!

when is the chat set on now? Thur 6 pm? :) I'll be there :)

cornflakes
cornflakes Posted Mon 29 Jun, 2009 6:57 PM Quote
so it's on 2nd july 6.00 pm ?

not sure i can join :-(

enjoy yourselves :-)

leticia
leticia Posted Mon 29 Jun, 2009 9:26 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Are you afraid of some morning-growth Ben?

BenFilbert wrote:

Ana_Smith wrote:
Moreover, who knows what I might end up saying half asleep, it'll probably be more fun for you :P

OMG... I can't stop laughiiing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are the best.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 3:21 AM Quote
No, I'm not the bes... Hmm... I suppose I am, thank you. ;)

deebee
deebee Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 8:20 AM Quote
Damn it! Thursday, I'm invited out to a restaurant at 7.30pm (6.30 UK time) so I won't be able to make it :-(
Have fun anyway and I'll wait to check out the gossip on here instead, LOL!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 9:49 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
It would be lovely if Sue and Lee could join us. So girls, we need to know what times you can make it on a normal day. And if you can, British time would be best so we can compare easier. :)

WOOOOOW looks like I missed sooooo much!

Awwwwww...*hugs*So sweet u remembered us u lovebirds;p [cue:Ana and BenxD]

The chat's on British time right?If so that's a difference of 7 hours from the time here in SG.I can normally make it at night.So if I calculated correctly it would be on at 1am 3rd July SG time!Not bad at all,I'll try my damnedest to make it:) I've been wanting to join in the fun for soooo long anyways;D Hope I get to be there!

Ana_Smith wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

cornflakes wrote:
- ana is going to do a lot of things with Ben :-)

Hmmmmm..fishy fishy.lol!But if I'm not able to make it u guys are still gonna have a lot of fun regardless right;D *chuckles* u naughty couple.lol=p

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 10:08 AM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

WOOOOOW looks like I missed sooooo much!

Awwwwww...*hugs*So sweet u remembered us u lovebirds;p [cue:Ana and BenxD]

The chat's on British time right?If so that's a difference of 7 hours from the time here in SG.I can normally make it at night.So if I calculated correctly it would be on at 1am 3rd July SG time!Not bad at all,I'll try my damnedest to make it:) I've been wanting to join in the fun for soooo long anyways;D Hope I get to be there!

Ana_Smith wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

cornflakes wrote:
- ana is going to do a lot of things with Ben :-)

Hmmmmm..fishy fishy.lol!But if I'm not able to make it u guys are still gonna have a lot of fun regardless right;D *chuckles* u naughty couple.lol=p

I hope you can make it Sue! We have loads of naughty fun and it would be even more fun with you there :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 1:28 PM Quote
Have fun out Debbie, you can join us next time. :)

Sue, it would be BRILLIANT if you could join us! I think next week we'll do it 3 hours or so earlier which could be even better for you. :) And still be ok hopefully for our friends in South America. I don't know if that'll be a good time for Lee, if she wants to join us. :)

lol Why are me and Ana being spoke of in this way all of a sudden? lol It was me and Nora in the chat. ;) :P Only joking girls! All you girls are great. :) Including you Alex. ;)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 1:42 PM Quote
Ben take a long cold shower :)

Pages Previous 1...28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:56 PM