Travis

Re: Travisonline Chat
minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 2:04 AM Quote
weekends are good. as long as it isnt too early in the morning im cool with whatever. Hope i can make it on saturday.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 2:13 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
weekends are good. as long as it isnt too early in the morning im cool with whatever. Hope i can make it on saturday.

Same here.

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 4:29 AM Quote
Wow, what a great idea!! :D Java doesn't work, though. It just said "connecting to~" and nothing happened. I'll try mIRC later. ;)

sputnik_sweetheart
sputnik_sweetheart Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 5:30 AM Quote
i sign in already.

unluncky, nobody talk with me - -"

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 11:06 AM Quote
Great chatting with you guys last night - I finally managed to get OUT of the chatroom (I did tell you I was a techno novice!!!)

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 3:57 PM Quote
I enjoyed chatting last night too, sorry I couldn't stay on longer. To be honest, I would probably be on there most evenings if I knew others would be around. I will probably try popping on again later???!?!

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 4:18 PM Quote
nickynooboo wrote:
I enjoyed chatting last night too, sorry I couldn't stay on longer. To be honest, I would probably be on there most evenings if I knew others would be around. I will probably try popping on again later???!?!

Yep by all means peeps get yourselves on tonight, although I'm going out at 7:30 so maybe wont be on myself. If everyone got into the habit of logging in to the chat room whenever they can and want, and just minimising the window or keeping the tab open incase others turn up, we'd have a pretty constant stream of people. But I guess that's not always easy to do (although somewhat easier if you install an IRC program - no chance of accidentally closing the chat then).

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 2:02 AM Quote
bump. I'm going to watch the Vice Presidential debate, but I think we should chat afterwards. :)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 2:08 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
bump. I'm going to watch the Vice Presidential debate, but I think we should chat afterwards. :)

im switching between the Canadian PM debates and the American VP debates. first 30 seconds. Palin" "hey, can i call you Joe." And then i turn back to the Cdn ones and see robotic and smug Stephen Harper. oh lord save us.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 4:25 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:

im switching between the Canadian PM debates and the American VP debates. first 30 seconds. Palin" "hey, can i call you Joe." And then i turn back to the Cdn ones and see robotic and smug Stephen Harper. oh lord save us.

LOL! Well, at least it was more entertaining than the Presidential debate. I think the moderator did a MUCH better job. I liked her. But yeah, Palin is an SNL skit waiting to happen. *smacks forehead*

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 4:53 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

LOL! Well, at least it was more entertaining than the Presidential debate. I think the moderator did a MUCH better job. I liked her. But yeah, Palin is an SNL skit waiting to happen. *smacks forehead*

Palin looks so much like Tina Fey! xD
Anyway, I gotta say this. I can't stand any US candidate talking about foreign policies, nuclear weapons and all that. It's beyond hypocritical that the only country that has ever used nuclear weapons and one of the few who is allowed to have them, decides who can or can't have nuclear weapons. And even decide who's dangerous!
I'm sorry but the US is a bigger threat than any other country in the world.
I think I'll never be able to agree with anybody from the US on these issues...

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 8:23 PM Quote
Anyone going on for a chat? lol

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 8:25 PM Quote
Sure! I'll be there in a sec. ;)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 8:28 PM Quote
For some reason, when I click on the link the page loads, but there is no scroll bar. I can type in my screen name but I can't scroll down to press "connect" and enter the chat...anyone else having that problem right now? Weird. :/

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 8:33 PM Quote
Ok, got it. When the page first loads, the sroll bar appears for a second before it goes away, so I grabbed it really quick and scrolled down so I could see the connect button, lol! It actually worked. Come chat peeps! :) It's only me and a sleeping Eledh.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:19 AM