Travis

Re: I'd be okay if I never heard _________ ever again
Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 9:09 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I'm really really pleased to see so many people including Nickelback on this list. We just need to unite people!

NICKELBACK, Hootie and the Blowfish (I've never recovered from how insanely overplayed this band was), Uncle Cracker, Kidd Rock, "Crocodile Rock" (Elton John), "Under the Bridge" (RHCP).

There's more I'm sure.

I didn't add Nickelback because they were already listed...but they are on my extreme dislike list. Good call on Uncle Cracker and Kidd Rock. Oh and I'm adding 3 Doors Down to the list. And 3rd Eye Blind.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 9:17 PM Quote
3rd eye blind and train , yer hating on SF

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 9:24 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

No, just those two whiny grating bands. I heart SF....you know that. And, I think I hate Matchbox 20 almost as much as Anne hates Nickelback. Just to clarify my feelings on them from my earlier post.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 9:25 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
I think I hate Matchbox 20 almost as much as Anne hates Nickelback. Just to clarify my feelings on them from my earlier post.

Good to know. Can't say I like them much either. Is it just me or does Rob Thomas often look constipated when he sings?

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 9:29 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Meridith wrote:
I think I hate Matchbox 20 almost as much as Anne hates Nickelback. Just to clarify my feelings on them from my earlier post.

Good to know. Can't say I like them much either. Is it just me or does Rob Thomas often look constipated when he sings?

It's not just you...I totally agree with that statement!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 9:30 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

No, just those two whiny grating bands. I heart SF....you know that. And, I think I hate Matchbox 20 almost as much as Anne hates Nickelback. Just to clarify my feelings on them from my earlier post.

yeah they do whine , can't think of ever knowingly heard matchbox 20 but gawd dam was smooooooooooooooooooth so over played

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 9:33 PM Quote
Oh yes, Ric's mention of smooth reminded me of someone else I could live with never hearing again:

Santana.

I know this probably makes me crazy but I find their stuff repetitive and his guitar solos are so self-indulgent it's not even funny.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 9:36 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Oh yes, Ric's mention of smooth reminded me of someone else I could live with never hearing again:

Santana.

I know this probably makes me crazy but I find their stuff repetitive and his guitar solos are so self-indulgent it's not even funny.

well if that makes you crazy, then I'm right there with you. I could do without them too. And now thanks to Ric, that stupid song is in my head.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 9:37 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

Santana.

he's actualy a nice guy , i like his guitar tone which he stole from peter green

kiwi
kiwi Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 10:22 PM Quote

Travis

I can't stand them! Who with any ears would listen to their inane warbling, this coupled with [insert convuluted ten mile long pointless and purposefully inflammatory 'argument'].
I would, you know, keep such opinions to myself and not be a pointless crashing bore... but I've nothing better to do with my time. So yeah, Travis.

Sorry Lauren, I couldn't help myself :)

Real answer? Emmmm That Katy Perry... Arctic Monkey's, the other band he's in. Anything off X-factor and it's family, though they seem to disappear quickly... they just keep on popping up like mushrooms though.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 10:55 PM Quote
kiwi wrote:

Real answer? Emmmm That Katy Perry... Arctic Monkey's, the other band he's in. Anything off X-factor and it's family, though they seem to disappear quickly... they just keep on popping up like mushrooms though.

Aww, like the Last Shadow Puppets.

kiwi
kiwi Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 11:22 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
kiwi wrote:

Aww, like the Last Shadow Puppets.

"NME". Is all I is going to say (with me impeccable english.) That and they're ALWAYS on the radio, and I mean ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Sob.

MariaMak
MariaMak Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 12:18 AM Quote
Sugababes!! ugh and all that kinda music
but for some reason i like girls aloud ?! go figure

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 3:29 AM Quote
OH! I know who my Nickleback is (aka what i hate as much as Anne hates Nickleback)
AVRIL LAVIGNE

Hate.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 5:36 AM Quote
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

SO you guys better BACK OFF, because Chris Martin likes 'em and they've done a lot more then people who've done fuck all!
*rolls eyes*

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:17 PM