Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 21 Jan, 2009 12:52 AM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
sputnik_sweetheart wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/6566105/At-The-Palace/Product.html

Looks to be it! :) I think i might buy it myself! :)

It was much cheaper in Sweden for some reason :P I don't know if I would have bought it otherwise, but I'm glad I did, only the CD is worth the money =)

So this is a "bootleg" or something I guess?

Is this site delivery for UK and E.U. Only? 'cause I can't find shipping detail.

I bought it from a Swedish online shop, I have no experience of buying stuff from play.com, I'm afraid :S

Better in Amazon. But play.com is good

Or MercadoLibre xD

Re: Travis At The Palace Sight & Sound
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 22 Jan, 2009 4:49 PM Quote
Received mine. Really poor with the CD tracklisting being so out and really poor getting the spelling wrong on a few songs too. Still, as long as it sounds ok. Not watched/heard it yet.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 22 Jan, 2009 5:40 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Received mine. Really poor with the CD tracklisting being so out and really poor getting the spelling wrong on a few songs too. Still, as long as it sounds ok. Not watched/heard it yet.

Yeah that's just careless! The sound is great, apart from the fact that they've faded the songs beacuase of the change in the tracklisting :P

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Fri 23 Jan, 2009 5:50 PM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
hahaha i'm sorry XD, well, translated already, thanks. ;)
Mixup is a very popular Music store here in Mexico, but it was a surprise to see the sight and sound album there :)

Sure, until in Mixup online is the cd and dvd

http://www.mixup.com.mx/mixup/product.asp?sku=825646940523&subdept_id=104&dept_id=1

$161.00??????

Even though its Travis, i wouldnt buy it in that price...

EDIT: I thought it was us dollars, i would clearly buy this....

Nope really, is about 14 USD

wow that's clearly really cheap!but damn its nowhere to be found in my country.u people are so lucky=P

Oh and thanks for the translation earlier RaZzZ!didn't realise it's long been translated;D

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 23 Jan, 2009 6:00 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Yeah that's just careless! The sound is great, apart from the fact that they've faded the songs beacuase of the change in the tracklisting :P

Yeah, i listened to it earlier. I actually listened to it in the proper order so i was skipping or going back after every song. lol I got to the end and realised how much i missed some talking from Fran etc. I don't regret buying it as it was only £6.99 and it's Travis but it is a bit silly. I wouldn't recommend anyone buying it really. Buy the proper DVD instead people. :)

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 1:35 PM