Travis

UnsignedAct
Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 7:55 PM Quote
Just strolled across this website called unsignedAct. Apparently it's going to be a TV program at the end of October, hopefully one with a bit more credibility than the likes of X-Factor but that remains to be seen.

But anyway, you can listen to tracks from all these unsigned bands, so for those of you who fancy listening to something new I thought I'd post the link.

(You can search artist by influences, e.g. Travis)

Re: UnsignedAct
Peewee
Peewee Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 10:22 AM Quote
I watched this last time it was on TV. I think E4 had something to do with it. Rather good but some woeful bands on there too and it is more Indie but with the occasionally girl band trying to make it as Girls Aloud or something. Jo Wiley was one of the judges if I remember correctly and I think she is brill.

Going to check out your website now :)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 10:24 AM Quote
Yep it's the same one I watched last year. Never did hear what happened to the bands that got through.

Gosh ORANGE get everywhere! They are also the official sponsers of my reading group! lol

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 3:15 PM Quote
Ah I didn't know it had been on before. So I guess the fact I didn't hear of it last time round means its nothing spectacular lol.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 30 Sep, 2008 1:13 PM Quote
Ummm yeah was alright. I think I watched it sunday mornings. It was that or Hollyoaks and I detest that show now. Things you do!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:22 AM