Travis

Fran & Dougie...ABC Tonight.....an apology!
kevvvy
kevvvy Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 3:00 AM Quote
I suppose its an apology for something they will think nothing of. Anyway I'm not into the whole celebrity ethos. It doesn't do anything to me at all. However Travis are responsible for getting me through a really sticky time in my life. Long story but thats how it is. Anyways I was the guy trying to sound ever so funny when you both emerged to your tour bus tonight. Glad I made some sort of connection to Dougie as I used to work next to a friend of his. Was good to have a short chat with him and his sister about the latest addition to my friends family! And thanks for a great pic Dougie!
Fran! You made a sharp exit when you emerged from the ABC. I don't blame you mind you at 12.30am in Sauchiehall Strett lol. I was one of the first folk around the side door of your bus and am so grateful to you for coming out to pose for pics and having a brief chat. I didn't want you to pose with a Celtic scarf by the way and cringe at myself for bringing that up! Blame the local Wethespoons :)
Thank you for making tonight a very very special night and I cannot wait for the next Glasgow gig!

Re: Fran & Dougie...ABC Tonight.....an apology!
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 8:57 AM Quote
Thats a nice post :) I think Fran had a cold, I remember something about a hot toddy in the last few days , must be hard to do a gig with a cold.

Re: Fran & Dougie...ABC Tonight.....an apology!
kevvvy
kevvvy Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 10:31 AM Quote
The mans a legend!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:58 PM