Travis

Rockpalast Festival 22 Nov
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 4:54 PM Quote
Yeah for German fans who can go to this!!

Should we then assume they are touring Europe in November?

Re: Rockpalast Festival 22 Nov
deebee
deebee Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 4:57 PM Quote
That's what I was thinking! But if they're in Europe in Oct and Nov, does that mean they won't get to you Anne til December. I'd like them to be closer to home pre-Christmas.

EDIT oooh just a thought : if they're in Mexico on the 8th NOV then maybe end of Oct and beginning of NOV they'll be across the Pond.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 5:05 PM Quote
Yeah who knows what they'll do about December. Maybe they'll delay coming over here until after the New Year.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 5:06 PM Quote
deebee wrote:

EDIT oooh just a thought : if they're in Mexico on the 8th NOV then maybe end of Oct and beginning of NOV they'll be across the Pond.

But according to mexican boardies, they're not going to be in Mexico in that festival. It was a rumor and it has been denyed.

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 5:08 PM Quote
Aaah I missed that info - thanks, that blows my theory, lol.

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 5:10 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Yeah who knows what they'll do about December. Maybe they'll delay coming over here until after the New Year.

That'd give you something nice to look forward to in that grey dreary post-Christmas period.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 5:20 PM Quote
I think like every fan who doesn't have a concert date I just want to know - even if it's months in advance.

(I am such an impatient brat!!!)

I was looking at the tour archive to see how long it took them to tour the US and they did a month in the summer but some west coast stuff in April and Nov. So if they squished it together it's more like 5 weeks.

So I guess it's possible that they could come here in mid October and November but it depends on are they going to come over here, do the US, CA, Mexico, and South America all at once or split it up?

Very mysterious that they haven't announced concert plans for October and November yet. I'm sure it's hard getting all the ducks in a row for wherever they are heading.

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 5:43 PM Quote
I know what you mean about having a fixed date to look forward to. I'm really impatient to hear them announce French dates even though I've booked flights etc to go to London - I simply couldn't wait any longer, haha.
Hubby just doesn't get the whole fan ( I need to see them live) thing. Last night's discussion was "why do you need to go to Paris if you've already seen them in London?" I'm sure you guys can all understand that after a gig, you're left just wanting more, LOL!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 8:23 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

So I guess it's possible that they could come here in mid October and November but it depends on are they going to come over here, do the US, CA, Mexico, and South America all at once or split it up?

Very mysterious that they haven't announced concert plans for October and November yet. I'm sure it's hard getting all the ducks in a row for wherever they are heading.

I was thinking about this...do you think we would've heard by now if they were coming here in Oct./Nov.? I mean really...that's not that far away. Just wondering. I'm very anxious too!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 8:33 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
I was thinking about this...do you think we would've heard by now if they were coming here in Oct./Nov.? I mean really...that's not that far away. Just wondering. I'm very anxious too!

I hope we would have heard but I can't believe they're not touring SOMEWHERE in Oct./Nov. so wherever they're headed is in for a surprise.

Can't remember how much notice we had before the last US tour. My best guess is 5-6 weeks.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 8:47 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

I hope we would have heard but I can't believe they're not touring SOMEWHERE in Oct./Nov. so wherever they're headed is in for a surprise.

Can't remember how much notice we had before the last US tour. My best guess is 5-6 weeks.

I just found this thread... Looks like it was about 8 weeks notice..so it could still happen!

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 9:24 PM Quote
This is just a festival, not a Travis tour.

i´m quiet sad because i will be in Essen in December ¬¬
But i hope to see them next year in the europe tour

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:26 AM