Travis

Help: Recordstore order trouble with Travis items
RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 4:30 AM Quote
i sent an email with this to recordstore:

Hello.
I have a question: i ordened Travis something anything 2 formats and ode to j smith vinyl with a gold wrap, the shipping will be when Ode to j smith be released?
Order No : 1048597 and was placed on the 3rd Sep 2008

And other question, i want to orden 12 memories sampler vinyl, but the charges for shipping is a lot, can you add the item in the same orden or i need to orden for apart?

I hope your reply pretty soon.

And they reply me with:

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, we are still waiting for the following item from our supplier and they are unable to give a precise date as to when they will receive the item:

(Item)
Travis
Ode To J Smith: Free Recordstore Swag Bag

As we are unable to part ship at present, if you would like me to cancel this item to free up the remainder of your order, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Our system does not allow us to add to existing orders. As your order is still pending and no money has been taken out of your account, you can cancel the whole order, then re-order again adding the items that you require which will save you money on postage, packaging and shipping cost.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay with your order.
Kind regards
Diane Lewis
Customer Service
Digital Stores Limited

Unit 5 Waldo Works
Waldo Road
London
NW10 6AW

Phone: 0844 499 3456
International: +44 208 9649020
Fax: 020 8964 9090

The worst is that the money has been taked out of my account.
The next day, i went to the bank and i ordened me account state and the money returns unexpectedly.

The most strange is that in my ccount state, did not register any deposit that money.

And now, my order in the wee store is still pending.

Anybody here knows what happens?

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:28 AM