Travis

Perfect Heaven Space
Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 4:04 AM Quote
I just fell in love with this song all over again. I haven't listened to it in a while. It's so beautiful. The words, Fran's voice, the piano and guitar. It's a lot like "Sarah" I just realized. Mmmm...so pretty, yet so heartbreaking.

That is all, lol. :)

Re: Perfect Heaven Space
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 4:45 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I just fell in love with this song all over again. I haven't listened to it in a while. It's so beautiful. The words, Fran's voice, the piano and guitar. It's a lot like "Sarah" I just realized. Mmmm...so pretty, yet so heartbreaking.

Hahaha. I agree. I love it.
It's a shame that it's not on my version of TBWNN.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 4:52 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Hahaha. I agree. I love it.
It's a shame that it's not on my version of TBWNN.

It's not on mine either.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 7:02 AM Quote
I love Say Hello at the moment, sort of like Used To Belong in some very tenuous ways :)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 7:08 AM Quote
of TBWNN i'm in love with You bring me down. damn! i can't stop listening to it! Perfect Heaven Space too, love it so much XD.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 12:59 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
of TBWNN i'm in love with You bring me down. damn! i can't stop listening to it! Perfect Heaven Space too, love it so much XD.

Yes! I Loooove "You Bring Me Down"...it's probably like top three B-sides for me.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 2:45 PM Quote
You Bring Me Down is one of my very favourite b-sides too :o)

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 3:22 PM Quote
I think that Perfect Heaven Space has a very 12 Memories feel to it. I like it very much, but I think I like Sarah more. In fact I think I like the J. Smith EP stuff and these new Something Anything b-sides more than most of the stuff on TBWNN... and the new album itself isn't even upon us yet.

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 3:54 PM Quote
This track is one of my all time favourite Travis tracks. Not many songs reach that far in to my soul and are so beautiful.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:56 PM