Travis

The last movie you watched by mistake
kiwi
kiwi Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 1:19 AM Quote
Random topic....Mine was Factory Girl'. I didn't really want to watch it... but couldn't be bothered changing it. I even started to like it, though it bummed me out a wee bit.

Anyone got any accidental discoveries? I need something to watch... i'm extremely bored.

:)

Re: The last movie you watched by mistake
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 1:20 AM Quote
Hmmm I gotta think about this...

'Til There Was You. Watched 5 minutes. Five horrible minutes.

kiwi
kiwi Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 1:23 AM Quote
Haha, nice. The bastards always give them great sounding names too...

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 3:33 AM Quote
Oh oh! I got it, In the Land of Women...

BLECK

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 5:48 AM Quote
The last movie I accidentally started watching...I think it was the chumscrubber...which I would have never picked it out on my own but it turned out to be good. (I enjoyed it anyway.)

la femme qui
la femme qui Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 8:00 AM Quote
The Sleeping Dictionary. The title sounded intriguing, I had my knitting on my lap and I would have to go all the way across the room to get the remote. That's two hours of my life I'm never getting back...

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 9:50 PM Quote
I keep watching foreign movies without meaning to. They're always on Wednesday nights and I decide to watch until i figure what else to do. But i usually get hooked. They're was this cool French movie i saw bout a year ago, 5x2, or something, was good. Amelie was on last night, i love that movie :) but i fell asleep cos it was on so late :(

lilly
lilly Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 10:05 PM Quote
on tv, yesterday evening: "Yours, Mine and Ours". The original, from 1968. First I thought, oooh an "old movie", then I was so stunned by the horrible story etc that I just couldn't take the remote cotrol and change the programme...

(and the last movie I watched by mistake IN a cinema was... "Horton Hears a Who". Oh. My. God. What kind of stuff do children have to watch today?!)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:11 PM