Travis

Something Anything digital b-sides
choke the chicken
choke the chicken Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 5:57 PM Quote
I thought it would have made more sense to have Lola as the digital download track as thats the b-side which not many people are going to be able to download onto their computers.

I didn't see the point in buying the digital edition if it had the same songs as the cd (which i would burn onto my laptop anyway) but if Lola was also available digitally i would definately have bought all 3 formats, and not just vinyl n cd

Re: Something Anything digital b-sides
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 6:04 PM Quote
Lola will make it's way onto the Internet somehow... :) I hope so because i really want to hear it. Upload it for us Fran! Hehe.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 6:05 PM Quote
I am now the proud owner of a vinyl to mp3 converter, so don't worry about missing out :)

I see what you mean though, I thought that they had decided not to release songs only on vinyls mid-way through the TBWNN singles, but we'll have to see.

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 9:16 PM Quote
I thought they would have had Lola in the digital download too but I ended up buying all 3 anyway in the bundle.

The Boy With A Criptic Name I'd really appreciate you getting Lola on here, I love that song, it's one of my favourite Kink's songs and to have Travis sing it would be ace and to be able to stick it on my MP3 Player would be awesome. So please if you do have a chance I'd appreciate it and I'm sure the other boardies would, thanks =]

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 9:21 PM Quote
Yes, that would be brilliant thank you. :) They did it brilliantly when i saw them in February so it should be great. :)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 9:22 PM Quote
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
The Boy With A Criptic Name I'd really appreciate you getting Lola on here, I love that song, it's one of my favourite Kink's songs and to have Travis sing it would be ace and to be able to stick it on my MP3 Player would be awesome. So please if you do have a chance I'd appreciate it and I'm sure the other boardies would, thanks =]

It was so good hearing them play it live in February because all the crowd were singing, it was the ludest song of the evening :D I'll be ripping it within five minutes of it landing on my doormat and it will be on here shortly afterwards unless any of the band would prefer me not to.

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 7:31 AM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
I am now the proud owner of a vinyl to mp3 converter, so don't worry about missing out :)

Cool! Please don't forget;)

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 7:36 AM Quote
sebnemy wrote:
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:

Cool! Please don't forget;)

God bless you!!! ^^

velvet
velvet Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 8:47 AM Quote
Yes, please! LOLA is one of my favorite songs (performed by Travis of course) :))))

milos
milos Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 1:33 PM Quote
I can't wait to hear the studio version of Lola! It sounds awesome live, even on those low-quality youtube recordings!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:00 PM