Travis

So the less you call the more he wants you ?
AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 6:41 PM Quote
is it how men/women work ?

Question : when do they actually meet ?

Re: So the less you call the more he wants you ?
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 6:50 PM Quote
I find that if you play hard to get, he either A) Sees through the ploy and moves on to someone who doesn't play games or B) Thinks that your not interested (but really you're playing hard to get) and moves on to someone else. If you really like someone, why go through the bullshit?

Darran
Darran Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 7:05 PM Quote
I wondered why my phone hadn't been ringing!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 8:58 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
If you really like someone, why go through the bullshit.

Innit.

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 11:01 PM Quote
It works though , nobody likes to be rejected...nobody wants anything that is easy , so where do you go from there? Seems ya gotta play the game or your snookered.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 11:15 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
It works though , nobody likes to be rejected...nobody wants anything that is easy , so where do you go from there? Seems ya gotta play the game or your snookered.

Playing games is just time wasting and confusing. Life is too short.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 19 Aug, 2008 6:00 AM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Somewhere Else wrote:

I agree with Grinner. If you want someone, why would you hold off being with them? I know how some girls says shit like how playing hard to get works. Yeah it works with guys with no options and no life. I've heard people who say nobody want somebody who's "too available." Okay, WHAT? No sense, no sense at all. Just cut the bullshit, and get together. You'll like it. Rant over.

mili
mili Posted Tue 19 Aug, 2008 9:33 AM Quote
How's he supposed to know you're interested, if you don't show any interest or act really cool all the time?
My guess is, that the trick is not to suffocate someone, so not to be over keen, at least to start with.

Peculiar
Peculiar Posted Tue 19 Aug, 2008 12:53 PM Quote
I never started any text conversation with himself for the first wee while I just left it up to him. He'll know you're interested cos you reply and agree to go out with him when he finally asks.

Also I agree with the not going through bull. There's no point n playin games if you like each other. That was about the closest I got to playing games lol!

spid
spid Posted Tue 19 Aug, 2008 4:07 PM Quote
Lordy - if i'd left it up to hubby we'd have been snookered - he doesn't play games - doesn't like them or the people that play them - luckily for him I don't like playing with people either. If you want something go for it otherwise you might find that person has found someone else who is straightforward and a non game player. If you are serious about having a relationship games only wreck it!

EDIT: most men I know really don't get it!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 19 Aug, 2008 8:02 PM Quote
Men are simple folk, usually straight to the point. That's one thing I love about em.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 19 Aug, 2008 8:33 PM Quote
I was never interested in playing games either but I've certainly heard many times that men enjoy the chase and the challenge of a stand-offish girl. If guys are so straight forward, where does this claim come from?

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Tue 19 Aug, 2008 8:34 PM Quote
Are you sure you lot are women?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 19 Aug, 2008 8:48 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Somewhere Else wrote:

I agree with Grinner. If you want someone, why would you hold off being with them? I know how some girls says shit like how playing hard to get works. Yeah it works with guys with no options and no life. I've heard people who say nobody want somebody who's "too available." Okay, WHAT? No sense, no sense at all. Just cut the bullshit, and get together. You'll like it. Rant over.

Word. I agree 100%.
LOL @ Gladly.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 19 Aug, 2008 8:57 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Are you sure you lot are women?

I second Nikki's LOL. Gladly, care you to give a male perspective?

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:13 AM