Travis

Fran's wish
Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 2:05 AM Quote
"Somehow it seemed appropriate. I felt it was important to come to the top of the highest building in the world, look out, and make a secret wish. A wish so secret, I wouldn’t share it with a single soul as long as I lived. That I spoke about the wish was neither here nor there. What was important was dragging myself from the hotel that morning, with only an hour to spare, and dashing towards the 90th floor of Taipei 101."

Whatever it is, Fran...I hope it comes true.

Re: Fran's wish
Eledh
Eledh Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 3:07 AM Quote
I used to do that when I was a kid... Climbing trees and making secret wishes. I never liked the idea of falling stars. It's sad. I make wishes from the top of a tree.

CheraviS
CheraviS Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 3:14 AM Quote
so cute.. I hope it comes true also :D

auronsquall
auronsquall Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 5:03 AM Quote
man i wish i got to meet fran that day then heh, hope its gonna come true Fran!

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 7:16 AM Quote
I wish that I get Travisonline e-mails...I only get messages if someone sends me an e-mail. I want the news!
Oopss, I shared it now, does it mean that it is not going to be realized? Shoot...Darn it! I hope not. Does the elevation matter? What if I make the wish after climbing the top branch of an olive tree?(its Aegean coast, what do you expect, a skyscraper?) I want this wish to come true:)

martina
martina Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 7:35 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
"Somehow it seemed appropriate. I felt it was important to come to the top of the highest building in the world, look out, and make a secret wish. A wish so secret, I wouldn’t share it with a single soul as long as I lived. That I spoke about the wish was neither here nor there. What was important was dragging myself from the hotel that morning, with only an hour to spare, and dashing towards the 90th floor of Taipei 101."

where did you read that?

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 8:01 AM Quote
Hmmm........ we are all pondering now !

It must have been very important hmmmm your not allowed to tell anyone your wish , bet it was totally unselfish .

Hope it comes true :)

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 8:05 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Awww... a wish.

That remember me when Fran asked to the crowd to make a wish before to play Turn in the last tour.

auronsquall
auronsquall Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 8:26 AM Quote
martina wrote:
Nikki wrote:

where did you read that?

its the 2nd latest blog, click band and read it, theres a picture too

milos
milos Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 11:19 AM Quote
The picture in the blog is amazing! I hope the wish comes true! :)

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 12:17 PM Quote
"it was important to come to the top of the highest building in the world, look out, and make a secret wish. A wish so secret, I wouldn’t share it with a single soul as long as I lived."

that is so sweet

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 1:43 PM Quote
I'm I right in thinking that blog wasn't there on the 5th of August? Or am I just going blind?

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 1:57 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
I'm I right in thinking that blog wasn't there on the 5th of August? Or am I just going blind?

i don't think you were blind

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 2:31 PM Quote
It was not there. I do not even think that it was there yesterday. Maybe my computer is going bzerk (not a word, I guess you understand what I mean).

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 2:35 PM Quote
sebnemy wrote:
It was not there. I do not even think that it was there yesterday. Maybe my computer is going bzerk (not a word, I guess you understand what I mean).

I spotted it last night. I think Fran put it up after the Something, Anything video blog.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:36 AM