Travis

mad men
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 6:16 AM Quote
anyone else watching it? season 2 just got underway....i freakin' love this show!

mad men

Re: mad men
DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 6:20 AM Quote
I've only watched the first episode so far, but it was good. I haven't yet had a chance to check it out further though. :o

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 6:23 AM Quote
I was going to start a thread about this show... I bought the first episode the other night to watch it. I watch this week's episode the other night. I'm still on the fence.

Pete Campbell is hawt.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 6:27 AM Quote
this show is so freakin' sexy! hahaha i love the style...and it's a trip to see how sexist the men were. either way, i love it! haha

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 6:29 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
this show is so freakin' sexy! hahaha i love the style...and it's a trip to see how sexist the men were. either way, i love it! haha

Yeah! He's kind of a jackass too though. In the first episode he said something to Peggy about how she should show some more leg, and tuck in her stomach. Yeah that's a trip. If it was 1999 he would have had the his pants sued off.

I'm watching Secret Diary of a Call Girl on YT. Wow, that show is SEXY. Long way from Rose Tyler...

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 6:31 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Yeah! He's kind of a jackass too though. In the first episode he said something to Peggy about how she should show some more leg, and tuck in her stomach. Yeah that's a trip. If it was 1999 he would have had the his pants sued off.

i read an article with the cast and one of the girls was saying that whenever they have a read-through the guys kinda cringe and sink in their chairs with some of the lines they say

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 6:36 AM Quote
Quote:

I'm watching Secret Diary of a Call Girl on YT. Wow, that show is SEXY. Long way from Rose Tyler...

Haha, Apparently this is airing on Showtime. Is it any good? I might catch it on-demand if my TV gets back up and running before the 26th.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 8:14 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Quote:

Haha, Apparently this is airing on Showtime. Is it any good? I might catch it on-demand if my TV gets back up and running before the 26th.

I like it so far. We don't get showtime anymore :(. So I've been searching YT for it.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 1:24 PM Quote
i quite like it, but have only seen random episodes. I need to get caught up on season 1. which i planned to do before season 2 started..and then it went and started..oops.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:03 AM