Travis

Dougie=) Thanks for your guitar pick!It means so much to mE.
frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 7:03 AM Quote
Hello Dougie=) I juz wanna say thanks soOOOO much for giving me your guitar pick=)I'll definitely keep it till the day i die!It really meant a lot to me..U were so wonderful aLL throughout...U kept smiling and u looked really appreciative of the crowd.
I hope u remember me i was right in front in the middle waving the towel me and my sisters made with the trademark Travis logo on it.I hope u got it coz i threw it onstage but i don't think any of u saw it..Anyways i hope it made its way to any of u guys=)haha!

Thanks for just being so awesome and for smiling back at me and the others when we waved or smiled or screamed at u!U were so generous with smiles=) I LOVE U ANYWAYS!!
P/S:U sang Turn beautifully!!IT made my day!I WILL PAY any amount to see u sing again=D

Fran thanks for singing Love Will Come Through!!And please keep your words!HOpe i'll cya again sooN!

Sincerely,
Su(the biggest Travis fan from Singapore)

Re: Dougie=) Thanks for your guitar pick!It means so much to
creave
creave Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 7:12 AM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
Hello Dougie=) I juz wanna say thanks soOOOO much for giving me your guitar pick=)I'll definitely keep it till the day i die!It really meant a lot to me..U were so wonderful aLL throughout...U kept smiling and u looked really appreciative of the crowd.
I hope u remember me i was right in front in the middle waving the towel me and my sisters made with the trademark Travis logo on it.I hope u got it coz i threw it onstage but i don't think any of u saw it..Anyways i hope it made its way to any of u guys=)haha!

Thanks for just being so awesome and for smiling back at me and the others when we waved or smiled or screamed at u!U were so generous with smiles=) I LOVE U ANYWAYS!!
P/S:U sang Turn beautifully!!IT made my day!I WILL PAY any amount to see u sing again=D

Fran thanks for singing Love Will Come Through!!And please keep your words!HOpe i'll cya again sooN!

Sincerely,

woWOWOWOW!!!!!!!u r so lucky to get the bass pick from DougieeEEEE!!!!!!!TvT

how much I wish I could get one of his picks too!!!A bass pick means a lot to me!!!especially from the one you admire so SO MUCH!!!

I will keep this wish until the day I can ever meet him again! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

CheraviS
CheraviS Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 7:17 AM Quote
LUCKYYYYYYYYYYY YOUUUU i got nothing at all (at the show in Hong Kong..)
but my friend got fran's towel ^_^ so i took a pic with it............................................ it smelled so sweet #$%^&!@*$@!&h# AND IM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 7:41 AM Quote
creave wrote:
frandougeil wrote:

Sincerely,

woWOWOWOW!!!!!!!u r so lucky to get the bass pick from DougieeEEEE!!!!!!!TvT

how much I wish I could get one of his picks too!!!A bass pick means a lot to me!!!especially from the one you admire so SO MUCH!!!

I will keep this wish until the day I can ever meet him again! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Never in my entire life have i dreamt that i'll get to own something so precious from my fave bassist in the entire world=)

Don't worry u'll definitely get ur chance one fine day coz Dougie's juz so awesome!!He's really sweet and if u do get a chance to be in front at another one of their gigs in the near future juz sing to every line and wave at him...
He'll definitely appreciate it and u'll get a piece of him too!!

Good luck and i sincerely hope u'll get what u want=D

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 7:46 AM Quote
CheraviS wrote:
but my friend got fran's towel ^_^ so i took a pic with it............................................ it smelled so sweet #$%^&!@*$@!&h# AND IM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was indeed my lucky day i think=) coz i got to squeeze my way through the frontesT...haha...but they were juz so awesome and appreciative!!

Fran's TOwel??Im freaking envious..i'd die to get somethg from Fran Healy!!He's my music hero!!My sis got Dougie's towel and yup its true wat u said coz his towel smelled really gOOD too!!!amazingly sweet not a tinge of the smell of sweat....

don't be jealous..i hope u'll get ur chance too one fine day=D

creave
creave Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 8:26 AM Quote
did u take any foto of the one-in-a-million-pick??! XDD

is it orange????

creave
creave Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 8:27 AM Quote
my frd got DougieeEE's pick too! T-T

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 9:15 AM Quote
creave wrote:
did u take any foto of the one-in-a-million-pick??! XDD

is it orange????

haHA!!hellO creave yes its orange and there's the word tortex formed to shape the shell of a tortoise.below it are the words DUNLOP U.S.A 60 mm...lol!(sniffing the pick not in a disgusting way)it do smells like dougie strummed his guitar with it*)

i took a pic with it only wen i reached home coz i was too ecstatic and shocked to do anythg else when i first got my hands on it=p

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 9:17 AM Quote
creave wrote:
my frd got DougieeEE's pick too! T-T

MY!!U've got a lot of friends...haha!don't have to cry im sure u'll get one of his picks soon...did u see his many picks lined up on the mic stand??maybe one of them will land on ur hands one fine day!

CheraviS
CheraviS Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 10:31 AM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
CheraviS wrote:

It was indeed my lucky day i think=) coz i got to squeeze my way through the frontesT...haha...but they were juz so awesome and appreciative!!

Fran's TOwel??Im freaking envious..i'd die to get somethg from Fran Healy!!He's my music hero!!My sis got Dougie's towel and yup its true wat u said coz his towel smelled really gOOD too!!!amazingly sweet not a tinge of the smell of sweat....

don't be jealous..i hope u'll get ur chance too one fine day=D

hahhaaha sure..

Actually I was standing at the very front row and when they threw stuff to the fans there were so many hands above my head i couldnt even see things and was drowned!!!!!!!!
thats a bit sad...................................

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 11:06 AM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
I WILL PAY any amount to see u sing again=D

Glad to hear you had a good time. But don't encourage 'em to bump their prices up, I can't afford to spend a grand on tickets. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/4-Wink.gif

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 6:42 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
I WILL PAY any amount to see u sing again=D

Glad to hear you had a good time. But don't encourage 'em to bump their prices up, I can't afford to spend a grand on tickets. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/4-Wink.gif

haHA=) actuaLLy it was just meant to be a passing comment to Dougie coz he was wearing this bright yellow Tee with the words I WILL PAY written on it;)

guess i didn't really meant it.typed it out in a moment of pure excitement...haha!

tungchoi
tungchoi Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 8:03 PM Quote
WOW i love Dougie too! thats awesome to look in his eyes during the gigs!! it's so lovely!!!
i got the pick from Dougie after he played Flowers in the window! hahaha i think he threw the pick to me LOL
mine is gray!

his smile of Dougie is AMAZING. No one can resist it. I am totally understand you, it was a great memories!

I LOVE DOUGIE!

damon
damon Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 8:05 PM Quote
show us a pic !!!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 8:18 PM Quote
tungchoi wrote:
WOW i love Dougie too! thats awesome to look in his eyes during the gigs!! it's so lovely!!!
i got the pick from Dougie after he played Flowers in the window! hahaha i think he threw the pick to me LOL
mine is gray!

his smile of Dougie is AMAZING. No one can resist it. I am totally understand you, it was a great memories!

I LOVE DOUGIE!

awesomE!!!mine's orange he threw the pick to me too!!!but it slipped off my hand and i rmbr thinking that's it but one of the security man picked it up when i prompted for him to and gave it to me...it was juz so surreal=)im sure u felt that way too!!!i smiled at dougie and mimicked the word thanx and he acknowledged back with that awesome smile=))) i'll never forget tt moment....

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:14 AM