Travis

Can I ask a question?=)
Elina
Elina Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 12:01 AM Quote
I have a look on the tour schedule and it is so full up I think. I would like to know how Travis can renew energy in very short time and always be so cool on the stage? You must fly from one country to other... Is it generally possible ?
I took part in The XXIV Nationwide Latvian Song Celebration this summer (maybe somebody has heard about this unique Latvians and UNESCO cultural heritage). And I always do my job with all my heart. As a result last time I two days could`t get out of my bed. I were literally dead, so tired out.
So it is a bit professional question.=)
Tnx!=)

Re: Can I ask a question?=)
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 12:06 AM Quote
Good question , I dont know how they do it and it never shows. I am laid out next day after a stint in the gym!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 2:22 AM Quote
I remember being completely dead the day after the Travis show in Detroit last summer. Every muscle was sore, my throat hurt and I was just generally exhausted from excitement...and I was only in the crowd...not up there on stage bustin' ass and traveling to a different city the next day! I have no clue how they do it, but I'm so so so grateful that they do and I hope they keep going for years and years. They are truly amazing guys!

velvet
velvet Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 8:15 AM Quote
Interesting question! Any ideas???
Acutally, in fan pics they always looks tired (and it's normal), not like their fans-happy and spiritual.

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 10:10 AM Quote
....... but Superheroes NEVER get tired, LOL!!!!

Elina
Elina Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 10:55 PM Quote
I usually feel so fool of energy after the attend concert. I cant sleep all night. I am still in show. And I am fool of emotions after my concerts too. A lot of my friends after my entrances say that I look like as used drugs.=) I am so happy , so thrilled . =) I can live with emotions. But I cant do it protractedly. I think nobody can.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 11:03 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I remember being completely dead the day after the Travis show in Detroit last summer. Every muscle was sore, my throat hurt and I was just generally exhausted from excitement...and I was only in the crowd...not up there on stage bustin' ass and traveling to a different city the next day! I have no clue how they do it, but I'm so so so grateful that they do and I hope they keep going for years and years. They are truly amazing guys!

Amen hahaha.

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 12:50 AM Quote
deebee wrote:
....... but Superheroes NEVER get tired, LOL!!!!

yeah! I've thinking the same several times!!!! THEY ARE LIKE SUPERHEROES!!! they travelling around the world, playing on stage, always smiling and enjoying AND!! they're always have a smile to their fans, exhausted and tired, but they're always for all of us....

By the way, 1 year ago I saw them exhausted and tired after shoot My eyes video... but they were so nice with us... as always. Thank you Fran, Neil, Andy, Dougie, Klaes and all those who's with them on tour!!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:26 PM