Travis

Does anyone else feel nauseous in the summer?
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 27 Jul, 2008 10:58 PM Quote
I feel quite sick all the time and am not really eating much which I think doesn't help.

But maybe I started feeling sick after I wasn't eating much... Either way, I hate the summer as it's making me ill!

Re: Does anyone else feel nauseous in the summer?
dee
dee Posted Sun 27 Jul, 2008 11:29 PM Quote
maybe its sunstroke?

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 27 Jul, 2008 11:35 PM Quote
Yeah I've just been a googling, I might have some kinda heat exhaustion... either that or I am pregnant lol.

dee
dee Posted Sun 27 Jul, 2008 11:42 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Yeah I've just been a googling, I might have some kinda heat exhaustion... either that or I am pregnant lol.

just don't google it too much, people really freak themselves out on medical sites. my eldest sister is a classic example, every now and then she'll throw a freaker and end up having to call my other sister, who's a nurse, to get her to calm down and convince her that she does not have some weird 1 in a million condition.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 12:08 AM Quote
Could you be dehydrated? Drink some water, see if it helps.

Eledh
Eledh Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 12:47 AM Quote
I can totally understand you.
I really can't stand the heat.
And there's really to much heat in here these days.
Just... Put a wet scarf or something on the back of your neck... Shoud be better.

Moray
Moray Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 8:21 AM Quote
Hayfever for me. Constant sore head, itchy eyes, runny nose, drowsy. Plus I sweat loads.

I hate the summer.

Give me Autumn / summer any day. I prefer seasons where I dictate how many layers of clothes I require, not the other way round.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 10:11 AM Quote
Ugggggghhhhhh I feel like throwing up everywhere. Boohoo, i hate it. It's gonna be 30 degrees today apparently... I'd rather be dead.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 10:14 AM Quote
that'll be a hangover :)

physke
physke Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 10:31 AM Quote
Lemmon, it is the same thing happening to me. I hate summer and heat as well: it makes me numb and sick. Maybe it's because of the mountains blocking the wind near the city. Something makes here very but very hot! I don't want to eat, work, sleep...a very long list.

Darran
Darran Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 10:37 AM Quote
I'm feeling it sister.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 2:26 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
that'll be a hangover :)

Haha, I've had enough bastard hangovers to realise when I've got one...

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 2:33 PM Quote
physke wrote:
Lemmon, it is the same thing happening to me. I hate summer and heat as well: it makes me numb and sick. Maybe it's because of the mountains blocking the wind near the city. Something makes here very but very hot! I don't want to eat, work, sleep...a very long list.

It's horrible int it, I wish we could hibernate over the summer... Or if there was the option to, then those who love the summer can stay out and those who hate it can retreat into their fully air conditioned shells :D

Moray
Moray Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 2:34 PM Quote
maybe its alcohol poisoning

physke
physke Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 5:09 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
physke wrote:

It's horrible int it, I wish we could hibernate over the summer... Or if there was the option to, then those who love the summer can stay out and those who hate it can retreat into their fully air conditioned shells :D

Haha, I think that Canada (or Syberia) is the place for me to live in. And I curse the global warming, things are just getting worse for you and me!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:05 PM