Travis

Tunes that make you go Hmmm
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 06 Jun, 2007 9:20 PM Quote
right there, yeah you know what I'm talkin' about, the ones that stop you dead in your tracks and make you say fuck "who is that?"....

Sta Alfar - Sigur Ros

Re: Tunes that get you...
Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Wed 06 Jun, 2007 9:22 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

right there, yeah you know what I'm talkin' about, the ones that stop you dead in your tracks and make you say fuck "who is that?"....

Sta Alfar - Sigur Ros

damien rice- cannonball

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Wed 06 Jun, 2007 9:22 PM Quote
"Canonball" by the Breeders

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Wed 06 Jun, 2007 9:22 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Sta Alfar - Sigur Ros

and embrace ashes

deepi
deepi Posted Wed 06 Jun, 2007 9:23 PM Quote
recently - fiest my moon my man, great song

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 06 Jun, 2007 9:24 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:

Good Call !!!

Great Bassline, Kim Deal is a Godess

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Wed 06 Jun, 2007 9:26 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:

Good Call !!!

Not to sure about Kim Deal, but your right about the bassline *humms* That's a great song for "Never mind the buzzcocks"

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 06 Jun, 2007 10:10 PM Quote
Whirpools' End - Paul Weller. Thick As Theives - The Jam. One Way Road - Paul Weller's version. There's a sort of pattern emerging I think...

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 06 Jun, 2007 10:16 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:

Good Call !!!

Not to sure about Kim Deal, but your right about the bassline *humms* That's a great song for "Never mind the buzzcocks"

Oh trust me when she was with the Pixies... Babelicious

harry potter
harry potter Posted Wed 06 Jun, 2007 10:18 PM Quote

"Anna is a Speed Freak" by Pure.

the guitar riff in that song is killer so it is, the first time i heard it yonks ago i was like...whoah.

deepi
deepi Posted Wed 06 Jun, 2007 10:21 PM Quote
the first song that made me go whoa was Clocks by Coldplay, i can't describe why i love it so much just a great combination of instruments and stuff! (very technical i know!)

harry potter
harry potter Posted Wed 06 Jun, 2007 10:22 PM Quote
deepi wrote:
the first song that made me go whoa was Clocks by Coldplay, i can't describe why i love it so much just a great combination of instruments and stuff! (very technical i know!)

there's a remix version of that particular song out there. me and jones heard it on the radio a few weeks ago, it's got a south americany latin brass and piano vibe, it's really neat.

deepi
deepi Posted Wed 06 Jun, 2007 10:25 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
deepi wrote:

there's a remix version of that particular song out there. me and jones heard it on the radio a few weeks ago, it's got a south americany latin brass and piano vibe, it's really neat.

cool, do you remember who it was by or anything, i'd love to hear it, i know there has been another remix of this song some while ago.

harry potter
harry potter Posted Wed 06 Jun, 2007 10:30 PM Quote
deepi wrote:
harry potter wrote:
deepi wrote:

cool, do you remember who it was by or anything, i'd love to hear it, i know there has been another remix of this song some while ago.

i THINK (i could be wrong) that this particular remix was created by a duo called Gabriel & Dresden give it a shot and let me know if you dig it.

deepi
deepi Posted Wed 06 Jun, 2007 10:31 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
deepi wrote:
harry potter wrote:
deepi wrote:

cheers, i'll hunt for it now

i THINK (i could be wrong) that this particular remix was created by a duo called Gabriel & Dresden give it a shot and let me know if you dig it.

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:34 PM