Me.

Re: Who's in love?
happy_me
happy_me Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 4:18 PM Quote
who with?

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 4:18 PM Quote
Me too. Except I suspect he's got a girlfriend. Bah.

In love might be an overstatement. But he certainly sets off the butterflies in my tummy :o)

happy_me
happy_me Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 4:20 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Me too. Except I suspect he's got a girlfriend. Bah.

In love might be an overstatement. But he certainly sets off the butterflies in my tummy :o)

I have a crush om my friend... makes my brain go away

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 4:23 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:
who with?

Sara.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 4:36 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:

Well, is there hope?

Gotta go now, actually, but I'll be back in a couple of hours to read the answer :o)

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 4:43 PM Quote
me :)

http://i28.tinypic.com/nlae7r.jpg

Peculiar
Peculiar Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 4:55 PM Quote
Well it's not love but I've been with himself for almost a couple of months and it's going really well.I don't think I've ever been happier.
Met the parents yesterday. scary stuff especaially cos himself wasn't even there.

happy_me
happy_me Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 4:57 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
happy_me wrote:

Well, is there hope?

Gotta go now, actually, but I'll be back in a couple of hours to read the answer :o)

Ok, I have to vent this suff somewhere, and I can't actually tell him can I? So, here goes. I've known him for 3 years, but we didn't really start talking until January this year. He's a few years older than me, plays a ton of instruments in four different bands. He actually played on the main stage og one of the biggest festivals here in Norway last week. (So I guess I'm a groupie or something haha). Anyways, he is the sweetest, kindest, most amazing person I know, and he has the cutest smile I've ever seen. A couple of weeks back he asked me if we could do a split gig and celebrate our birthdays together (and of course I said yes ;)), and this saturday we were at the same party and another friend of mine came up to me and asked me completely out of the blue if he and I had something going on. She based this on the fact that we alway sit together at the end of parties and other social stuff. Also 5 minutes after that he sort of put his arm around my shoulder, and pulled me closer to him. Now, either he did that because he sees me as a good friend, or he tries to make a move. I'M SO CONFUSED!!! Because, somethimes it looks like my friend and this other girl have a thing going on. Also, we have this postcard thing in our group of friends where we give eachother homemade postcards. So I made him a welcome home card and he had the biggest smile on his face when he read it. That's the story so far.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 5:13 PM Quote
I'm totally in love.

Thankfully it's with my husband.

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 5:26 PM Quote
I'm not at the moment.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 5:40 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:
Hanne wrote:
happy_me wrote:

Well, is there hope?

Ok, I have to vent this suff somewhere, and I can't actually tell him can I? So, here goes. I've known him for 3 years, but we didn't really start talking until January this year. He's a few years older than me, plays a ton of instruments in four different bands. He actually played on the main stage og one of the biggest festivals here in Norway last week. (So I guess I'm a groupie or something haha). Anyways, he is the sweetest, kindest, most amazing person I know, and he has the cutest smile I've ever seen. A couple of weeks back he asked me if we could do a split gig and celebrate our birthdays together (and of course I said yes ;)), and this saturday we were at the same party and another friend of mine came up to me and asked me completely out of the blue if he and I had something going on. She based this on the fact that we alway sit together at the end of parties and other social stuff. Also 5 minutes after that he sort of put his arm around my shoulder, and pulled me closer to him. Now, either he did that because he sees me as a good friend, or he tries to make a move. I'M SO CONFUSED!!! Because, somethimes it looks like my friend and this other girl have a thing going on. Also, we have this postcard thing in our group of friends where we give eachother homemade postcards. So I made him a welcome home card and he had the biggest smile on his face when he read it. That's the story so far.

I think you just need to ask him to do something one-on-one.

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 5:55 PM Quote
I'm in love and hopefully getting married this August!!! Woohhohooo!!!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 5:56 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
I'm in love and hopefully getting married this August!!! Woohhohooo!!!

Ooooo!! Did you guys finally sort out what you're going to do??

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:48 AM