Travis

Sarah - What a great track
Hodgy
Hodgy Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 10:33 AM Quote
What a great track ‘Sarah’ is – it sounds like it could be from a musical or something with the great Piano work on it. Is it going to be on the album does anyone know?

Re: Sarah - What a great track
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 8:56 PM Quote
You're absolutely right about it being brilliant, have a look in the Sarah thread if you want. :)

It's not on this album, and I really don't think it will be on the next either, although I totally agree with Ben that it's good enough to be.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 9:02 PM Quote
Smooth James, very smooth. ;)

Craig
Craig Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 9:25 PM Quote
anybody fancy emailing the songs?

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 10:07 PM Quote
Am I not always, Ben? ;) (oh the irony!)

I'm not sending the tracks to anyone unless they have a really good reason why they can't download them legally. But feel free to tell us what your reason is! :)

renatorp
renatorp Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 2:59 AM Quote
It's a little hard to make these downloads from Brazil, so if it's possible, can anyone send the songs to my e-mail?? Please, I can't wait to hear Sarah and Get Up

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 3:25 AM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Am I not always, Ben? ;) (oh the irony!)

I'm not sending the tracks to anyone unless they have a really good reason why they can't download them legally. But feel free to tell us what your reason is! :)

I've already got the songs but that "good reason" thing is very subjective. People have their own valid reasons. I doubt anyone here will tell you that he/she doesn't want to economically contribute to Travis. We're all fans and we all want the band to continue making and editing music.
I would have definitely bought the EP if I could. I've been dying to own a Travis vinyl for a while now (and I swear one day I'll have at least one!), but:
a) 1 british pound = 6,0321 argentinian pesos and I don't have any money to spare right now.
b) I don't have a credit card and there's no way my parents are lending me theirs.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 7:01 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

I've already got the songs but that "good reason" thing is very subjective. People have their own valid reasons. I doubt anyone here will tell you that he/she doesn't want to economically contribute to Travis. We're all fans and we all want the band to continue making and editing music.
I would have definitely bought the EP if I could. I've been dying to own a Travis vinyl for a while now (and I swear one day I'll have at least one!), but:
a) 1 british pound = 6,0321 argentinian pesos and I don't have any money to spare right now.
b) I don't have a credit card and there's no way my parents are lending me theirs.

I totally agree with you. I absolutely wanted to buy the bundle, as matter of fact I tried to do it, but since I don't have a credit card either I couldn't do it. I only have a debit card but when I tried to purchase the J Smith bundle turned out that I couldn't use that card for buying through internet :o(. Very sad day! :o(. Also I got to save a lot of money because 1 British pound = 20,48571 Mexican pesos, plus shipping costs, I mean that was a lot of money (at least for me it was xD). Anyways those are my reasons, I saved the money, I tried to buy it, but in the end I couldn't do it :o/.

Oh yeah, I've already got the songs too. Thanks anyway :o).

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 1:23 PM Quote
I'm not being deliberately nasty, and if you genuinely can't get the songs I will send them to you, but I want people to think rather than just ask. :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 1:58 PM Quote
I'm not being deliberately nasty, and if you genuinely can't get the songs I will send them to you, but I want people to think rather than just ask. :)

Oh, I know you're not! :o)
I just thought I should point out that even if we can't / don't buy the songs, we all want Travis to succeed and make money, because we all love their music. But sometimes buying certain things is out of some people's reach.

renatorp
renatorp Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 4:56 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Oh, I know you're not! :o)
I just thought I should point out that even if we can't / don't buy the songs, we all want Travis to succeed and make money, because we all love their music. But sometimes buying certain things is out of some people's reach.

I think the same way

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 5:52 PM Quote
Definitely, I'm very happy to send the tracks to anyone if they really can't get them elsewhere.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 9:43 PM Quote
See Cryptic Name Boy? I know you're a very nice guy :oP. You really got a good point, if people want the songs they should give, at least, one reason why they couldn't download them legally. So no hard feelings, right? ;o)

velvet
velvet Posted Wed 02 Jul, 2008 2:53 PM Quote
can i get songs either? please!!!
We all are really good fans of Travis and why we can do sharing to others?
I have only original albums of Travis, not free mp3, and I'm sure I'll buy Ode To J.Smith too, but why i can't get some songs for free?

Clow
Clow Posted Thu 03 Jul, 2008 3:22 AM Quote
Beautiful!, a soft and peaceful song =)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:02 PM