Travis

Recordstore customer service?
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 25 Jun, 2008 3:54 PM Quote
I sent recordstore an email on Sunday to try to cancel the 2nd copy of J Smith, but no reply yet. Has anyone else tried to do that?

Ah well, there are worse things than having two copies I suppose :)

Re: Recordstore customer service?
moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Wed 25 Jun, 2008 3:57 PM Quote
I sent them one just after I ordered the signed vinyl and got a reply straight back. I'd e-mail them again just to make sure, but hey- two copies of J. Smith is no bad thing lol

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 11:23 AM Quote
I don't think it's right that they sold their copies first and THEN we're offered signed versions on here. I know it wasn't meant to happen that way but still.... I can't afford to order copies all over the place just to make sure I get a signed one. Another thing is I've only just received the email about the bundles with signed copies which is prob too late anyway, grrrrrr! Shouldn't they have sent the members the email ages ago???? Sorry, I'm ranting - it's one of those days...

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 1:29 PM Quote
ah, I know what you mean!! I'm going to be getting two copies cos I order one from that Norman Records place and then it was announced that the signed ones were being released! Oh well, we could always sell our extra copies on Ebay!!!

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 6:57 PM Quote
I'll be offering my extra copy on here in a while if it's sent.

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 7:48 PM Quote
Actually yeah, I'd much rather someone on here had it than a random Ebayer.

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 11:54 AM Quote
I got an email early yesterday saying that it was too late and that they couldn't find my order in their big warehouse or something, so it looks like I've got two.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:12 AM