Travis

Travisonline Profiles
paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 12 Jun, 2008 1:07 AM Quote
Does anyone use them? I mean for keeping in touch with people and all. I've used the mail system quite a lot, but only just changed my profile twice i think. Didn't realise you could embed stuff onto them, so i made use of that too : )

Re: Travisonline Profiles
monkey
monkey Posted Thu 12 Jun, 2008 1:14 AM Quote
i use it a fair bit for messages but i don't update it very often

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Thu 12 Jun, 2008 1:16 AM Quote
Are you talking about changing the background? I'd like to but dunno how. Any help?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 12 Jun, 2008 1:19 AM Quote
I don't update my profile (meaning my likes in music, etc.) very often, if ever. I do like to change my pop-up periodically and I like to see the comments people leave me. I visit their profiles to leave comments too.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 12 Jun, 2008 1:32 AM Quote
Cool. Anyone else embedded stuff? It was Nikki that gave me the idea. She has a few things on hers, and it makes it stand out. So i added some other wee pictures and a few songs, as well as a link to a website. It's a handy wee tool!

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 12 Jun, 2008 1:36 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Cool. Anyone else embedded stuff? It was Nikki that gave me the idea. She has a few things on hers, and it makes it stand out. So i added some other wee pictures and a few songs, as well as a link to a website. It's a handy wee tool!

Paul your link isn't working on firefox, make sure the link has http:// before the www. that might be the problem.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 12 Jun, 2008 1:39 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
paul_c wrote:

Paul your link isn't working on firefox, make sure the link has http:// before the www. that might be the problem.

Which link is that?

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 12 Jun, 2008 1:42 AM Quote
your myspace one

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 12 Jun, 2008 1:46 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
your myspace one

How do you know its my myspace one if it didnt work? ;)
I think it does have the http:// thing on it thought- seems to work OK for me :S

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 12 Jun, 2008 1:53 AM Quote
the clue is in the address

Web: www.myspace.com/paulcuthbert ;)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 12 Jun, 2008 2:04 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
the clue is in the address

Web: www.myspace.com/paulcuthbert ;)

Ah well, as long as people get the clue ;)

Although if they went there, and THEN downloaded or bought an EP it would be just lovely :D

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 12 Jun, 2008 2:14 AM Quote
I check it every now and again but i don't do much to it. It's good though, compared to the other 2 or 3 sites i visit. :)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 12 Jun, 2008 2:18 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I check it every now and again but i don't do much to it. It's good though, compared to the other 2 or 3 sites i visit. :)

Yeah, most messageboard profiles have your username, the number of posts and when you joined- and that's it! I like the amount of detail you can put in here

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 12 Jun, 2008 1:45 PM Quote
I change things once in a while. I recently added the Flat Travis video to my page. I didn't know you could customize it so much until recently, when people started added backgrounds and stuff.

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Thu 12 Jun, 2008 2:00 PM Quote
I love my profile lol. I like adding random craziness to it every now and then- coding stuff is almost a hobby lol.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:27 PM