Somewhere Else Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 8:12 PM Quote
Is now the flower :)

Spring has sprung!

Re: Travis myspace
rebekah
rebekah Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 8:28 PM Quote
heh so it is :)
I wanna be on their top friends :)
anyone know how? i recognise some people from here..so i was woneringggg.....how did you get there? :)

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 8:31 PM Quote
rebekah wrote:
anyone know how? i recognise some people from here..so i was woneringggg.....how did you get there? :)

Dont know , maybe you need to get a tattoo on your bum heehee

rebekah
rebekah Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 8:34 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
rebekah wrote:

ahahahahahhaah!! LOL! i'd rather not..
but i would love to be in it :)

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 12:52 AM Quote
You have to be an amazingly good fan, like me. Naturally, I was the first one they wanted on their top friend list... but I declined. I'm far too modest... http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/4-Wink.gif

But if you want to prove your worth, you could always take The Travis Loyalty Test Of Doom. Oh it's not as bad as it sounds really. I mean, the death rate isn't too high. You just have to go through that black door there. *points to shadowy corner of the messageboard*. Apparently it's worth taking a weapon or two... y'know, just in case. Oh I'm sure you wont need to use them. Maybe.

Btw, Fran, the MySpace introduction text could do with a bit of an update don't you reckon? I guess it'll be changed along with the new material releases.

TK23
TK23 Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 2:17 AM Quote
I love the little introduction bit, hopefully something equally as witty and wonderful can be come up with the replace it! : )

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 11:41 AM Quote
I like that they're now Indie again :D

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 7:30 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
rebekah wrote:

haha

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 9:19 PM Quote
it says "new music coming soon" is "soon" means "next week" or...i mean as sunday today, this new week?

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 10:44 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
it says "new music coming soon" is "soon" means "next week" or...i mean as sunday today, this new week?

I don't know but it's very exciting. :) Means they might upload it to there. Which i disagree with to be honest. But there we go. I won't be listening to it on there anyway.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 11:00 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

I don't know but it's very exciting. :) Means they might upload it to there. Which i disagree with to be honest. But there we go. I won't be listening to it on there anyway.

yes it's very exciting, but i have to confess, i'm not a very patient man, so...i think i will fall into temptation and listening to it T.T

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 11:07 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

yes it's very exciting, but i have to confess, i'm not a very patient man, so...i think i will fall into temptation and listening to it T.T

Well, that's your choice. :) If they do upload them of course, I don't know. But the 'new music soon' suggests they might. I've heard all the songs live but for the album, i'm going to have to wait i think. :) I'm going to hear Get Up from the EP, so J Smith and Get Up is enough to keep me going! Haha.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 11:16 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

Well, that's your choice. :) If they do upload them of course, I don't know. But the 'new music soon' suggests they might. I've heard all the songs live but for the album, i'm going to have to wait i think. :) I'm going to hear Get Up from the EP, so J Smith and Get Up is enough to keep me going! Haha.

yes you're right, i will wait 'til my EP comes here, but i don't know what to do....i'm weak XD

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 11:32 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

yes you're right, i will wait 'til my EP comes here, but i don't know what to do....i'm weak XD

lol, no i mean the EP will be enough until the albums comes! I wasn't talking about before the EP! Haha. That's only 3 weeks away. :) J Smith and Get Up (plus we'll have Sarah!!!) will be enough to enjoy until the album comes. I expect something other than those 2 to be the single too so i'll know more than 1/4 of the album already. Won't be tempted by MySpace at all.

rebekah
rebekah Posted Mon 09 Jun, 2008 7:48 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
You have to be an amazingly good fan, like me. Naturally, I was the first one they wanted on their top friend list... but I declined. I'm far too modest... http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/4-Wink.gif

But if you want to prove your worth, you could always take The Travis Loyalty Test Of Doom. Oh it's not as bad as it sounds really. I mean, the death rate isn't too high. You just have to go through that black door there. *points to shadowy corner of the messageboard*. Apparently it's worth taking a weapon or two... y'know, just in case. Oh I'm sure you wont need to use them. Maybe.

Where where where? i can't seee it :( i wanna do the test :P
(you are serious right..there is a test?)

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:49 PM