Travis

'Sing' on holiday
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Wed 21 May, 2008 11:47 PM Quote
Was on holiday last week on the great Queen Victoria ship and I asked the disco to play some Travis. DJ played 'Sing' and it was really cool to hear Travis and Frans voice echoing around the disco on this great ship . :) The following night I was coming out of the lift and I overheard this guy talking to his mate saying " did you hear 'Sing' by Travis being played last night?" so I followed him to see if he was a fan . He said he was but that it was unusual but great to hear Travis at a disco! He went on to say that Fran Healey is gorgeous lol- so look out Fran !

Strange thing was that at the next port ( Gibralter) I was in a duty free shop and 'Sing' came on the radio .Spooky really . So needless to say I was singing Sing for rest of the holiday which really cheered me up .

For the love that you bring , wont mean a thing , unless you Sing Sing Sing - .So I did - and it worked :)

Edit : I just read the Sky Arts thingy and this makes it even more spooky -yikeys

Edit Edit : Piped music on telephone hold on the ship was AMERICA! Ventura Highway and Horse with no name - heaven

Re: 'Sing' on holiday
rebekah
rebekah Posted Thu 22 May, 2008 9:34 PM Quote
ahahhaahh :)
this is spookyy..but fantastic too (:

Re: 'Sing' on holiday
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 9:28 PM Quote
Hey Rebekah the amount of times I can relate this type of coincidence is something I now take for granted! but joking apart, makes my life very meaningful.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:16 PM