Travis

gig in austria
animalex
animalex Posted Mon 12 May, 2008 11:56 AM Quote
is there any chance to see travis in austria separately?
i know about frequency festival, but this is quite expensive and the gigs there last just about an hour

Re: gig in austria
animalex
animalex Posted Wed 21 May, 2008 12:03 PM Quote
no chance???!

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 21 May, 2008 12:43 PM Quote
I think you have to wait until they go with the new album on tour... I guess sometime this autumn. I'm not seeing them at the festival gigs either but really look forward catching them later at a 'proper' gig ! :)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 21 May, 2008 1:59 PM Quote
I don't think it's very likely they'll go back to Austria soon, but they might come somewhere near. You'll have to be prepared to travel though.

animalex
animalex Posted Sat 30 Aug, 2008 5:41 PM Quote
i heard that the gig at the frequency was not that good because the crowd was such lame. i hope you don't think bad about austria ;)

bebe
bebe Posted Sun 31 Aug, 2008 7:46 AM Quote
i was there at the fq festival and for me, travis was the absolute highlight, which i really didn't expect...

lilly
lilly Posted Sun 31 Aug, 2008 11:51 AM Quote
have a look at the "new interview" thread - after what this austrian interviewer asked them, they might never ever come back to Austria :D *lol*
(or maybe they will do a whole tour there, just to be asked strange questions again ;D)

lilly
lilly Posted Sun 31 Aug, 2008 11:57 AM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
I don't think it's very likely they'll go back to Austria soon, but they might come somewhere near. You'll have to be prepared to travel though.

They promised to come back to Munich *keepingfingerscrossed*, so this might be an option for Austrians.

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 1:22 AM Quote
animalex wrote:
is there any chance to see travis in austria separately?
i know about frequency festival, but this is quite expensive and the gigs there last just about an hour

Maybe, but i hope that they play next year!

animalex
animalex Posted Tue 01 Sep, 2009 9:13 AM Quote
any news? :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:31 AM