Travis

Could I ask you a question? =) (edit) (thanks, Ms. Spid!)
singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 5:52 PM Quote
How do you do,
I'd like to send a letter to Mr. Healy :), so I tried to find the address, and I've found this:

Mr. Fran Healy
Wildlife Entertainment Ltd
Unit F
21 Heathmans Road
LONDON
SW6 4TJ
United Kingdom

I'm just wondering if this is correct still. =) (can't remember exactly, but thanks to someone who provided the address here!) If there is anyone knows about it, please let me know.

Thanks for reading and have a joyful weekend!

Re: Could I have a question? =)
spid
spid Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 6:03 PM Quote
Just with my English teachers head on,

You may indeed 'have' a question - which one would you like and from where or whom? You are asking people to give 'you' a question otherwise.

What you need to say is 'May I 'ask' a question?'.

So after the quick English lesson I can only say that I haven't a clue where to write to Mr Healy but I'm sure someone else will know.

Have a nice day and welcome.

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 4:08 AM Quote
spid wrote:

You may indeed 'have' a question - which one would you like and from where or whom? You are asking people to give 'you' a question otherwise.

So after the quick English lesson I can only say that I haven't a clue where to write to Mr Healy but I'm sure someone else will know.

Thank you very much, as English is not my mother tongue, I don't have many chances to write in English very often(I'm Korean:D), so I'm always making stupid mistakes!
Thanks again for your good advice, have a nice day too. =)

Re: Could I ask you a question? =) (edit) (thanks, Ms. Spid!
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 10:42 AM Quote
I'm sorry, but I don't know whether it is still the address to use, it definitely was about 6 months ago. We need to wait until Fran confirms it to know for sure.

Your english is very good, by the way :) Now Spid's taught you something new, it's even better!

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 12:39 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
I'm sorry, but I don't know whether it is still the address to use, it definitely was about 6 months ago. We need to wait until Fran confirms it to know for sure.

Your english is very good, by the way :) Now Spid's taught you something new, it's even better!

Above all, thank you so much for saying so, thanks a lot!!
Yes, I think so. We should wait a little more.
Have a great Sunday! =)

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 1:19 PM Quote
Have a great Sunday as well!

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 2:53 PM Quote
singme0430 wrote:
How do you do,
I'd like to send a letter to Mr. Healy :), so I tried to find the address, and I've found this:

Mr. Fran Healy
Unit F
21 Heathmans Road
LONDON
SW6 4TJ
United Kingdom

I'm just wondering if this is correct still. =) (can't remember exactly, but thanks to someone who provided the address here!) If there is anyone knows about it, please let me know.

hello,
the details you have posted above are correct and can be used to send mail to Fran via Travis' management.

best,
TWT

spid
spid Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 2:58 PM Quote
singme0430 wrote:
spid wrote:

Thank you very much, as English is not my mother tongue, I don't have many chances to write in English very often(I'm Korean:D), so I'm always making stupid mistakes!
Thanks again for your good advice, have a nice day too. =)

You are great cos at least you can speak another language, even if it isn't perfect. The only other language I speak with any degree of accuracy is 'cat' - at least the cat seems to understand me when I mew at her. I did 'O' level French and German but wuld be hard pushed to write a single sentence anyone could understand. SO good on you.

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 7:06 PM Quote
Moi, je peux parler un peu de français. Until someone French reads it, that is :P

Lucile
Lucile Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 7:11 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Moi, je peux parler un peu de français. Until someone French reads it, that is :P

That is perfectly correct :) You even got the conjugation right and that's tricky. (My students, who are French (!) get them wrong half the time!)

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 7:56 PM Quote
Lol thanks :)
J'étudie le français au lycée et j'ai un examen oral le jeudi, donc je pratique parler beaucoup en ce moment :)

Lucile
Lucile Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 8:17 PM Quote
Well, if you need some last-minute help with anything, feel free to ask. I'd be glad to help :)

spid
spid Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 9:08 PM Quote
Hey - I could actually translate that - perhaps I haven't lost it all!

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 11:34 PM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:
singme0430 wrote:
How do you do,

Mr. Fran Healy
Unit F
21 Heathmans Road
LONDON
SW6 4TJ
United Kingdom

hello,
the details you have posted above are correct and can be used to send mail to Fran via Travis' management.

best,
TWT

Then, does that isn´t Fran´s address? It´s just Travis management address?

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 1:49 AM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:
singme0430 wrote:
How do you do,

Mr. Fran Healy
Unit F
21 Heathmans Road
LONDON
SW6 4TJ
United Kingdom

hello,

best,
TWT

Thank you so much for your quick answer! =D Now I may be able to mail it within a few days for your great help!

And thanks to everyone here, I think many people on this Travis forum are entirely kind and polite. :)

And RaZzZ, I think it's Travis management address. I'm not sure it, though. :)

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:45 PM