Travis

Music Industry - Great Example Of How To Release Ode....
MoreThanMe
MoreThanMe Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 10:43 AM Quote
Just checking the normal music sites this mornin when i came accross an intruiging mention of how The Raconteurs new album " Consolers Of The Lonely " is going to be rush released on all formats next week (Tue 25th).

This seems to me to be a stroke of pure genius. Now, im not one who usually bothers about anyones opinion on leaked albums and illegaly downloaded music, i have and always will download music illegaly. But, maybe an idea of how to release the next album....

Especially because the boys have no record deal at the mo.
A new outlook on how to release music along with a new record company would be so refreshing. I realise that it takes a lot of hard work and effort to produce an album, but would be great if the boys would follow this exaple. Just an idea....

Re: Music Industry - Great Example Of How To Release Ode....
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 5:44 PM Quote
MoreThanMe wrote:
Just checking the normal music sites this mornin when i came accross an intruiging mention of how The Raconteurs new album " Consolers Of The Lonely " is going to be rush released on all formats next week (Tue 25th).

This seems to me to be a stroke of pure genius. Now, im not one who usually bothers about anyones opinion on leaked albums and illegaly downloaded music, i have and always will download music illegaly. But, maybe an idea of how to release the next album....

Especially because the boys have no record deal at the mo.
A new outlook on how to release music along with a new record company would be so refreshing. I realise that it takes a lot of hard work and effort to produce an album, but would be great if the boys would follow this exaple. Just an idea....

Some brave words in there ..erhmm Do you like living on the edge? lol

MoreThanMe
MoreThanMe Posted Sun 23 Mar, 2008 10:10 AM Quote
Bump

MoreThanMe
MoreThanMe Posted Sun 23 Mar, 2008 10:10 AM Quote
Bump

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:53 PM