Travis

Fran, can you help me?
barby
barby Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 2:44 AM Quote
Hi Fran! I have been thinking every time I hear "Side" in the next verse: "The circle only has one side". And I would like to know if it means something special. Maybe it´s a stupid question but I have to ask you.

Thanks anyway!

Bárbara :)

Re: Fran, can you help me?
RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 3:20 AM Quote
barby wrote:
Hi Fran! I have been thinking every time I hear "Side" in the next verse: "The circle only has one side". And I would like to know if it means something special. Maybe it´s a stupid question but I have to ask you.

Thanks anyway!

Well, i`m not Fran (i wish that) but i think that verse means the people follow a side, everybodys get the sames opportunities.
Is speaking about the world. (I guess)

melissa
melissa Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 4:08 AM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
barby wrote:

Thanks anyway!

Well, i`m not Fran (i wish that) but i think that verse means the people follow a side, everybodys get the sames opportunities.
Is speaking about the world. (I guess)

I think that, I think that verse means the people live in the same side, we're all the same, any difference between us.

heich
heich Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 4:20 AM Quote
barby wrote:

Thanks anyway!

I dont remember where, I think its from the More Than Us DVD, but Fran explains exactly what you are asking just before they start playing the song.

He said that a circle has one side, and we are standing on the same side, we all laugh, we feel bad, and so on. Basically making clear that we are all the same.

melissa
melissa Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 4:46 AM Quote
heich wrote:
barby wrote:

Thanks anyway!

I dont remember where, I think its from the More Than Us DVD, but Fran explains exactly what you are asking just before they start playing the song.

He said that a circle has one side, and we are standing on the same side, we all laugh, we feel bad, and so on. Basically making clear that we are all the same.

yes it's in more than us!

barby
barby Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 6:26 PM Quote
Thanks to everyone for their help!

Well, as I haven´t the More than us DVD I didn´t know that there Fran spoke about the meaning of the verse. I hadn´t idea that the explanation to my question was there.

Now the meaning of "The circle only has one side" it´s clear to me. Thanks!!!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 6:35 PM Quote
It doesn't mean that the world is flat?

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 6:41 PM Quote
Then, Game Over

rebekah
rebekah Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 7:51 PM Quote
oohh i get it like the circle of life..like the buddhist wheel of samsara thing? that makes alot of sense..but the whole pain and feelings does too :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:00 AM