Travis

4 years ago...
Monica
Monica Posted Tue 11 Mar, 2008 3:50 PM Quote
This happened.
My city was attacked. It's really sad for me when this day comes because I remember everything I did that day. One of the saddest days of my life without a doubt. I was having breakfast when TV said that three bombs exploded. I wasn't shocked because here in Spain we are used to the terrorism, but when I arrived at highschool we all knew it was a serious event what happened that morning. Everyone was crying and feeling bad. People who were there had blood everywhere and... God, I wish that day disappears of my mind.
A few montths later I found out that one of the girls who died studied at my faculty (I didn't study at uni at that moment, but I meet his brother almost everyday)
Here you can read if you want to the list of the people who died.

Re: 4 years ago...
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Tue 11 Mar, 2008 3:53 PM Quote
I was just thinking about this yesterday. I remembered it was the day of or before the last election.
I have since seen the cctv of the incident and it made all the more real and horrific.

Monica
Monica Posted Tue 11 Mar, 2008 4:02 PM Quote
The last election was on 14th March, you're almost right ;)
No matter how many times I've seen the images of that day, they always make me tremble :(

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 2:19 AM Quote
Monica wrote:
This happened.
My city was attacked. It's really sad for me when this day comes because I remember everything I did that day. One of the saddest days of my life without a doubt. I was having breakfast when TV said that three bombs exploded. I wasn't shocked because here in Spain we are used to the terrorism, but when I arrived at highschool we all knew it was a serious event what happened that morning. Everyone was crying and feeling bad. People who were there had blood everywhere and... God, I wish that day disappears of my mind.
A few montths later I found out that one of the girls who died studied at my faculty (I didn't study at uni at that moment, but I meet his brother almost everyday)
Here you can read if you want to the list of the people who died.

that's such a shame Moni...
it was terrible =(

Monica
Monica Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 4:21 PM Quote
Yes, it was terrible :(

sara spain
sara spain Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 4:34 PM Quote
http://www.20minutos.es/data/img/2005/03/09/45598.jpg

nothing more to say.

Monica
Monica Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 4:50 PM Quote
A lot of people went to Atocha and other parts of Madrid although that day it rained cats and dogs. Even the sky was crying :(

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:43 PM