Travis

looking for some fan sites
wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 1:18 PM Quote
anybody know any good decent fan sites???

i miss that one about dougie. that lady had so many pics and cool stuff. i also miss the games and music videos/info on the songs' backgrounds. it is a great new site though!

Re: looking for some fan sites
wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 1:43 PM Quote
oh come on people! i'm sure there is some good stuff out there that i just have been missing!!!

bara
bara Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 1:53 PM Quote
sorry dear i dont know aany fansites. you can post some nice links if you want.. then id knew some..

gaby
gaby Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 9:15 PM Quote
http://psycopayne.blogspot.com/ (from Chile)

Hope it work, it´s in spanish though

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 9:44 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:

i miss that one about dougie. that lady had so many pics and cool stuff. i also miss the games and music videos/info on the songs' backgrounds. it is a great new site though!

Dougie groovie?
I loved that website, what happened with that?

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 9:58 PM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
wendongotta wrote:

Dougie groovie?

yeah that was it!!! i looooooved that site... :tear: i think the girl who ran it said that she had too many things going on at once that she had to let go of it. it was so freaking awesome though!
plus, it seems that every time i look for pics and stuff, my search comes up out of date or empty... this stinks!!!

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 2:50 AM Quote
wendongotta wrote:
i miss that one about dougie. that lady had so many pics and cool stuff.

ohhh, I guess I didn't know it =(

what happened with that fansite?

RadioMad
RadioMad Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 8:48 PM Quote
Y'know.... I was just wondering.
Why isn't there a fansite called Fransite?

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 9:33 PM Quote
RadioMad wrote:
Y'know.... I was just wondering.
Why isn't there a fansite called Fransite?

that would be awesome!!! lol i wonder why too. there used to be a link here on travisonline (i don't remember when it was) but it had a whole bunch of fansites to check out.

the dougie groovy explaination stinks though. i wish the sitemaster or whatever you want to call it just turned it over when she couldn't deal with it anymore. that site was so awesome and had the best pics ever. i think it even had games a while ago, but believe me, you're talking to someone who is trying to recall stuff from a couple years ago!!! geesh, i feel ancient!!!

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 10:59 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:
wendongotta wrote:

Dougie groovie?

yeah that was it!!! i looooooved that site... :tear: i think the girl who ran it said that she had too many things going on at once that she had to let go of it. it was so freaking awesome though!
plus, it seems that every time i look for pics and stuff, my search comes up out of date or empty... this stinks!!!

Dougie Bass tabs, the better...

I miss that webpage. So, i remember a good page, with some questions (very hard questions)

Just for TRUE FANS =)

yuzuki
yuzuki Posted Sat 08 Mar, 2008 1:39 AM Quote
gaby wrote:
http://psycopayne.blogspot.com/ (from Chile)

Hope it work, it´s in spanish though

That's the best site ^^

Dun-dun-dunlop
Dun-dun-dunlop Posted Sat 08 Mar, 2008 5:55 AM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
wendongotta wrote:

Dougie groovie?

Oh, how I miss the day of the Groovy Dougie Fanclub...

I think you're right, wendongotta: Kris got overwhelmed with things to keep up with and had to let it go. Such a shame.

(On a more random note: she also used to have an amazing Franz Ferdinand photo archive site called The New Scottish Gentry that she, very unfortunately, had to close as well.)

Her site www.couplandesque.net is still up though: there are random Travis bits and pieces throughout it. =)

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sat 08 Mar, 2008 9:17 PM Quote
Dun-dun-dunlop wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:
wendongotta wrote:

Dougie groovie?

Oh, how I miss the day of the Groovy Dougie Fanclub...

I think you're right, wendongotta: Kris got overwhelmed with things to keep up with and had to let it go. Such a shame.

(On a more random note: she also used to have an amazing Franz Ferdinand photo archive site called The New Scottish Gentry that she, very unfortunately, had to close as well.)

Her site www.couplandesque.net is still up though: there are random Travis bits and pieces throughout it. =)

Another Glasgow band website of a fan closed?

We have 2 options: The crisis is criminal at the moment or: anybody hates scotch people xD

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sun 09 Mar, 2008 4:59 PM Quote
Why don't you just join Facebook? Lots of us on the Travis fangroups there :)

warby
warby Posted Sun 09 Mar, 2008 5:06 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:
oh come on people! i'm sure there is some good stuff out there that i just have been missing!!!

http://themanwho.wordpress.com/

Warby

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:44 AM