Travis

Anyone who was at Nottingham...
flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Tue 04 Mar, 2008 9:42 PM Quote
... I need someone's help!
Now, I had heard that Fran was good at getting babies tocome out early, or at least on time, by using the magic of his tummy rubbing!
Soooo, I know someone took a photo of the belly rubbing incident, and I am hoping to get a copy of this!

Does anyone have one?!!!!!

Re: Anyone who was at Nottingham...
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Tue 04 Mar, 2008 11:41 PM Quote
No sorry :(...there was also a group photo of us all with Fran and that hasn't appeared yet

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 05 Mar, 2008 12:09 PM Quote
flower_in_the_window wrote:
Now, I had heard that Fran was good at getting babies tocome out early, or at least on time, by using the magic of his tummy rubbing!
Soooo, I know someone took a photo of the belly rubbing incident, and I am hoping to get a copy of this!

is this wishful thinking K ??? hehehe

would love to see this pic too btw :)

flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Wed 05 Mar, 2008 1:30 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:

Sina, it's partly wishful thinking, but apparently Fran has caused 4 babies to come early, or at least on time!
I'd love his magic hands to do the trick. I know someone took a pic, but I can't remember who it was!

Hows things anyway Sina?

Eledh
Eledh Posted Wed 05 Mar, 2008 3:57 PM Quote
I think is erika usagi, but she's back in mexico now, so I don't know if she's checking the board.
As soon as she sends me the pictures I will send you the one with Fran and your belly.
If there is one picture of him and your belly :P

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 2:52 AM Quote
yep, I GOT IT!! but they're two of us just talking... anyways, just sent me your email by PM ;)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 8:53 AM Quote
Ursina wrote:

Sina, it's partly wishful thinking, but apparently Fran has caused 4 babies to come early, or at least on time!
I'd love his magic hands to do the trick. I know someone took a pic, but I can't remember who it was!

Hows things anyway Sina?

Oh really? Franny has the magic touch ?? Hope it works for you as well! hehehe

things are fine here, just back from a few days in freezing Glasgow! to make it worse, the heating in the flat broke down! brrrr but it was good to be back. Only thing missing... a Travis gig!
And you ?? :) How's the photography doing ?

flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 1:32 PM Quote
erikausagi wrote:
yep, I GOT IT!! but they're two of us just talking... anyways, just sent me your email by PM ;)

Oooooh!!! I'm all excited now!!!
I'll PM you just now!

x x x x

flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 1:36 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
Ursina wrote:

Hows things anyway Sina?

Oh really? Franny has the magic touch ?? Hope it works for you as well! hehehe

things are fine here, just back from a few days in freezing Glasgow! to make it worse, the heating in the flat broke down! brrrr but it was good to be back. Only thing missing... a Travis gig!
And you ?? :) How's the photography doing ?

Aaaw, sina that can't have bee much fun - it's been so cold recently!
I'm doing ok - getting tired though. Only 9 weeks til baby time, so i'm nearly there! I can't think of names though!
Photography is a bit on the back burner for now, due to my size! Didn't stop my Nottingham photo spree though!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:01 PM